Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Will This Be A Game Changer For Samsung?

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
64227273_10219470641095063_4749787552209174528_o.jpg

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone got issue when using swift key the space button where u need to swipe to change language or the buttons by holding it can select ?! / working?

Mine is not working and usually restart phone then works

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone got issue when using swift key the space button where u need to swipe to change language or the buttons by holding it can select ?! / working?

Mine is not working and usually restart phone then works
Working fine.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Samsung just released the CSF9 firmware with night mode
just odined it :D all smooth...and yes..the night mode and QR scan direct at normal cam...

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT

gerald27

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just odined it :D all smooth...and yes..the night mode and QR scan direct at normal cam...

Can share how you "odin" the firmware?

I'm using XSP firmware now

donetus

Reaction score
Go xda..you will find it..

Yes...I can even use it for mrt...

Cool! Anything that I need to take note of with this firmware? I'm planning to upgrade it but i need to know what are the other possible issues that might arise.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cool! Anything that I need to take note of with this firmware? I'm planning to upgrade it but i need to know what are the other possible issues that might arise.
I don't have issue with it....

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score

if you flash it incorrectly you can damage the CSC and it will be irreversible until you visit the customer service center.

Should any part of the update process fails due to your PC disconnecting half way or unstable USB driver you can end up with a bricked device.

If your flashes causes you to lose your CSC, you might lose your Samsung Pay entirely or have partial features so no TransitCard settings.

cheekibreeki

Reaction score
if you flash it incorrectly you can damage the CSC and it will be irreversible until you visit the customer service center.

Should any part of the update process fails due to your PC disconnecting half way or unstable USB driver you can end up with a bricked device.

If your flashes causes you to lose your CSC, you might lose your Samsung Pay entirely or have partial features so no TransitCard settings.

I still find CSC a bad system for customizing various features like Samsung Pay localisation. iPhone dont have such issues, even you buy iPhone in US, all its features will work without a hitch in Singapore, just need change the region in settings.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.