Samsung Galaxy Tab S4

GreenHorn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I like the fingerprint sensor on this. Only thing is whether the processor is good enough. Tab S4's SD835 is so so nia
835 still more powerful than 670

Only good thing about s5e is the 6gb ram.

Sent from Samsung SM-G973F using GAGT

gixxer07

Reaction score
i think this is the lower tier tab s5. Coming from S4 which I have used for 7 months, and use the keyboard and pen extensively especially for note-taking and work... tab s5e is definitely for a different kind of consumer.

wulunzun

Reaction score
Portrait + Landscape case

Was browsing through Amazon for a Tab S4 case and came across this one. It's perfect for me since I want one that has a kickstand for both portrait and landscape positions. The normal 'leather' 360 degrees ones seem very flimsy. On top of the 2 viewing positions, I can also use the ring to hold the tablet more securely. Only downside I can see is that there's a bulge at the back so the tablet cannot lie flat on the table.

Just sharing this for anyone who's interested.

71MlMCl0HiL._SL1500_.jpg

Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/Fintie-Shockproof-Rotating-Multi-Functional-Protector/dp/B07KP7DS8W/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Last edited:

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was browsing through Amazon for a Tab S4 case and came across this one. It's perfect for me since I want one that has a kickstand for both portrait and landscape positions. The normal 'leather' 360 degrees ones seem very flimsy. On top of the 2 viewing positions, I can also use the ring to hold the tablet more securely. Only downside I can see is that there's a bulge at the back so the tablet cannot lie flat on the table.

71MlMCl0HiL._SL1500_.jpg

Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/Fintie-Shockproof-Rotating-Multi-Functional-Protector/dp/B07KP7DS8W/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
Dunno heavy or not

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 TRANSPARENT EDITION using GAGT

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks like the new iPad OS is going to kill Andriod tablet once and for all. This time Apple is coming for Samsung DeX like features, and I have no doubt they will do it better.

Samsung DeX like so long not much update, old bugs still there, not much new compatible apps etc

hawkwind

Master Member
Reaction score
Looks like the new iPad OS is going to kill Andriod tablet once and for all. This time Apple is coming for Samsung DeX like features, and I have no doubt they will do it better.

Samsung DeX like so long not much update, old bugs still there, not much new compatible apps etc

Hope Google will get the message that they need to work on a better Android for tablets.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.