[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The next update to our servers could cause you to be logged out of your Pokémon GO or Ingress accounts. Please double-check your login credentials ahead of time to ensure continued access to your account. You can view your login email under the account section in Settings.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Hectic events= not even 1 to 2 weeks of lull period since start of the year.

Every week got event. But heavily focus on shiny theme... nothing else.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Like this mean every day is hectic day. Every day log in, spin, catch, popi shiny.

What else u can do. lol.

jannworld

Reaction score
But if u dun log in every day u will lose the pokestop streak and pokemon streak. :eek:

i can understand toonsy. nowadays i also dun login daily. when u reached a point where u more or less completed your dex and have enough meta relevant pokemons for raids, u dun really care for the pokestop streak etc. even stardust streaks i dun care also :s13:

Partly this is why i salute those ultra hardcore players like brandontan, still grinding non stop after so many years. having money to burn on the game is one thing. having the desire and energy to grind continuous non-stop is incredible.

jannworld

Reaction score
Yes, I heard my colleague told me the other spoofing apps cannot spoof liao. Left only iSpoofer.

nope there is itools mobile :s13:
like bro linkteo says itools mobile is the safest to use now

I've been very inactive from the game for the past year. only login average 3-4 days a month now. and i cant play like i used to compare to 2 years ago. sometimes i need to travel for work and writing reports into the night. if i never use itools mobile i think my login activity for the past year would be ZERO :s13:

I was not surprise to see so many of u guys turn to flying too but only surprise is that not much ppl aside from bro linkteo and me using itools mobile. i mean last year modified apps for ios got red flagged and u guys still feel safe to use?

wrx_77

Master Member
Reaction score
I think loads of ppl are saving their daily raid passes for tomolo's kyorge. No many doing cresslia raids today.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think loads of ppl are saving their daily raid passes for tomolo's kyorge. No many doing cresslia raids today.

Maybe should not do the cresselia raid now....................... :s8:

But already here few minutes more to go.

heng8888

Reaction score

Is kyogre's return tmr the same one as the last time ahh?? If the same again, I probably just play for baby acct liao..

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Is kyogre's return tmr the same one as the last time ahh?? If the same again, I probably just play for baby acct liao..

By same u mean the same moveset rite? I think so lah. They are not likely to give Kyogre its signature move yet, so they can milk it up again further on.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Guys, what do u think of a lucky 100% iv Groudon? TM it to mud slap / earthquake and pump it full?

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, what do u think of a lucky 100% iv Groudon? TM it to mud slap / earthquake and pump it full?

I always ask myself what would be the use case before powering up and more often then not, I can't find any good reason to do so.

I have only powered up one groudon so far but hardly use them for either raid nor gym battle. My cheaper ground type attacker is rhyperior or even rhydon can do a similar job for gym battle and besides not many people put electric monster in gym anyway. Even though it's SE against Metagross, I have more than enough tyranitar with bite/crunch to do the job.

In any case, I thought garchomp is now the new top ground attacker.

That said, since it's lucky and you only need half the SD, guess it doesn't hurt to have another ground attacker in your arsenal. End of day you happy can already. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.