Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Paris Saint-Germain president Nasser Al-Khelaifi : "I want players willing to give everything to defend the honour of the jersey and to join the club project.

"Those who do not want that, or do not understand, we will meet and we will talk to each other...

"Nobody forced him to sign here. Nobody pushed him.

"He came knowingly to join a project."

"The players will have to assume their responsibilities even more than before.

"It must be completely different, they will have to do more, work more. They are not here to please themselves. And if they do not agree, the doors are open.

"I do not want to have celebrity behaviour any more."

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got an article from Daily Mail that says Utd now offering 500k/week to Porkbar to ask him to stay. Really????? Giving players like porkbar, jonesy, chris mike, young, JL and MR these kind of numbers but then let go of Ander because he asked for the same range.

We are well and truly fuked.

If this is true. We are truly ****. Chelsea got Kepa as "player manager". United can have pogba lol. All can be mid table club together.

buttercracker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dont talk about that person anymore, see what pattern he gonna chup next, only left to see whether woody will drive him to eventually or he force a way out himself

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Paris Saint-Germain president Nasser Al-Khelaifi : "I want players willing to give everything to defend the honour of the jersey and to join the club project.

"Those who do not want that, or do not understand, we will meet and we will talk to each other...

"Nobody forced him to sign here. Nobody pushed him.

"He came knowingly to join a project."

"The players will have to assume their responsibilities even more than before.

"It must be completely different, they will have to do more, work more. They are not here to please themselves. And if they do not agree, the doors are open.

"I do not want to have celebrity behaviour any more."

the project was called Earn As Much As Possible according to Neymar.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Porkbar is definitely our best player last season, when he is on form, unstoppable. But most of the other times, he just mia. Maybe can say that the players around him so cui, he can’t perform miracles on his own.

But to award him these kind of wages just because he whine is really dumb. Utd is on the advantage here, got 2+1 left, we should parade him around to see who willing to match 150m price. And looking at how slow Ed is going about doing his business is really depressing.

If this is true. We are truly ****. Chelsea got Kepa as "player manager". United can have pogba lol. All can be mid table club together.

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Porkbar is definitely our best player last season, when he is on form, unstoppable. But most of the other times, he just mia. Maybe can say that the players around him so cui, he can’t perform miracles on his own.

But to award him these kind of wages just because he whine is really dumb. Utd is on the advantage here, got 2+1 left, we should parade him around to see who willing to match 150m price. And looking at how slow Ed is going about doing his business is really depressing.

Ed trying to multitask is it? On 1 hand look for sponsors, the other hand buy/sell players but both also very slow

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the project was called Earn As Much As Possible according to Neymar.

the arabs/saudis they want to win trophies and build a brand. at the same time also improve their country football. this is why if utd have such owner then we can taste success. right now our owner is only interested in how much money he can make and take from utd.

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ed seriously suck at negotiating.

Can pay 50m straight for Fred but now haggling the 15m add on for Wan Bissaka who is proven in the BPL.

Just pay the 50m straight dammit :s22:

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
watching Sports channel now.
afro is playing champion league, Asia version.
again more like a lamp post again for the chinese team..

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how u know he didn't haggle Fred's price from 80m to 50m :s13:

because from my memories i dont ever recall United manage to bargain for a player on a cheap. :s13:

Back to Wan Bissaka again, it's a player that we desperately need for the position. Can't afford to see Young starting the new season again seriously.

Did Man City ever think twice when they paid 52m for Kyle Walker when it's time to replace their veteran Zabaleta and Sagna? Nope they don't.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why Man City buy player at 52m is never think twice, but Ed buy Fred at 50m u never say the same.

my question to u was how did u know he didn't haggling from 80m to 50m for Fred. or for all other purchases, like what u said he is doing for Bissaka

CP is asking for 60-70m. also wont be cheap.

Last edited:

buttercracker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Be prepared maybe to get ready 4 drama of the season OGS looking for the protagonist that vanished in a match, that he built ard
see whether OGS can seek his protagonist back if woody refused to budge
Just dunno how he's going to tahan all the post match interview if he have to answer to the supporters

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
people here seem to care a lot about the wage structure and players' wages a lot more these days since Sanchez's purchase. how come ar?
i thought the general voice here is "not my money so i dont care how much the club pay"
Man utd wage system is so **** up now.....Bui Bui agent fast hand fast leg.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
best way to handle is just keep saying nice words. talk about SAF. good old days.
cannot talk about players because fans dont like that.
Just dunno how he's going to tahan all the post match interview if he have to answer to the supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.