Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironman34

Reaction score
One of their many creative ways to harrass you. Someone from this forum, order game from carousell and was told to self collect at the 'seller' house.
In the end it was actually one of the debtors house. He ask the boy to knock hard and kick the door once and take video. In the end they told the boy to go shop and buy paint to splash if not the boy have to paint them $1000. Lucky he did not proceed and make a report. Seeing how the manipulate others makes me thing they are desperate for runners.
Hi, the LS modus operandi is not only Creative but funny also. Even our SG authorities has lost track on all their methods that’s why I say that the new breed of LS is educated but uses their brain in a wrong and unlawful way.
Our SG government is now really to escalate their efforts and will in fact cleared more than 75% of the LS that is operating in SG. For the rest that operate out of SG, our government will be clamping down on secret society and other vice as these ppl are known to collaborate. Hoping to see all that happens soon as times is really bad now with many ppl screaming for help and searching for avenues to obtain more $$$. Just my personal opinion.

Super lost

Reaction score
Thanks for your advise I spoken to my wife and she say she don't scared if they want they come.she say stop paying.also. now I got

Yap that right ..what u need the most now is not $$$ is support by ur love one and family members...remember don't ever give in .. stay firm and fright together...jiayou

Adamawew80

Reaction score
Yap that right ..what u need the most now is not $$$ is support by ur love one and family members...remember don't ever give in .. stay firm and fright together...jiayou
true... now they start to use different number to call but I never pick up and block all the number. Even they call my wife

Super lost

Reaction score
true... now they start to use different number to call but I never pick up and block all the number. Even they call my wife

You can try using this app call blocker it quite useful.. as it will block all numbers inc private number automatically and the tone is ( the number u had dail is currently not available please try again later) the only bad thing is block all numbers that not registered in ur phone list ... u can try using it .. cos they got too many number to call u and u not able to block them one ...

Adamawew80

Reaction score
You can try using this app call blocker it quite useful.. as it will block all numbers inc private number automatically and the tone is ( the number u had dail is currently not available please try again later) the only bad thing is block all numbers that not registered in ur phone list ... u can try using it .. cos they got too many number to call u and u not able to block them one ...
so it mean all number not save to phone will be block only save number can call in

green72

Reaction score
Thanks for your advise I spoken to my wife and she say she don't scared if they want they come.she say stop paying.also. now I got
Bro, my wife react in same way. She even sort of dissed me for being scared. I then, took a lot of courage from her.

But there are those who feel their spouses who would add pressure if told. Sad but true.

Still, for these victims, they have to man up and tell their families about it. Better sooner rather than later. Whatever happens after that just be man enough to endure.

At least one part of the LS shark MO have been lost, the surprise attack intimidating loved ones.

And wish for those seeking help here is to NOT pay at all, even those forced loan. Safe keep the money somewhere else if your conscience says it's not yours. Any transactions to payback these LS can be considered you are involve in LS activities.

Making these LS lose a lot of money makes it harder for them to operate here. Information and knowledge is the greatest power.

Last edited:

Adamawew80

Reaction score
Bro, my wife react in same way. She even sort of dissed me for being scared. I then, took a lot of courage from her.

But there are those who feel their spouses who would add pressure if told. Sad but true.

Still, for these victims, they have to man up and tell their families about it. Better sooner rather than later. Whatever happens after that just be man enough to endure.

At least one part of the LS shark MO have been lost, the surprise attack intimidating loved ones.

And wish for those seeking help here is to NOT pay at all, even those forced loan. Safe keep the money somewhere else if your conscience says it's not yours. Any transactions to payback these LS can be considered you are involve in LS activities.

Making these LS lose a lot of money makes it harder for them to operate here. Information and knowledge is the greatest power.

Thank you for your feedback. That y I given all the bank acc and detail to the police hope they can put them down. Now all the LS ever u got money to pay them they dont want only want u pay and pay to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.