Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

ky0123

Reaction score
I haven't used MIUI for a while so these are my thoughts, so let me know if it can be fixed.

Hate that can't auto organize apps alphabetically. No app drawer is fine with me but not arranged means I will forget where the app is. For these kind of launchers with no app drawer, I personally feel that having a good cleanup or organizer is v important. And Xiaomi is not the fastest in terms of update, so going custom ROM is probably the best and fastest way to get updates eventually.

download POCO launcher for app drawer... think in play store not long ago

JuXn5566

Reaction score
I haven't used MIUI for a while so these are my thoughts, so let me know if it can be fixed.

Hate that can't auto organize apps alphabetically. No app drawer is fine with me but not arranged means I will forget where the app is. For these kind of launchers with no app drawer, I personally feel that having a good cleanup or organizer is v important. And Xiaomi is not the fastest in terms of update, so going custom ROM is probably the best and fastest way to get updates eventually.

Get poco launcher from Play store. It's Xiaomi's official solution for users who prefer to sort apps alphabetically or even by categories or colour.

anizee

Reaction score
Ya using Poco now, it's quite good.

Qoo10 w digital market store selling below 600, can check them out.

tomb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

https://www.androidcentral.com/xiaomi-finally-adding-app-drawer-miui

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
z5amMSi.jpg

ksksksks

Reaction score
It is worth it for that price but need to mentally prepare for seller to cancel order :s13:

Trying my luck

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no need try luck. the 10% is subsidized by lazada, sellee still get the full price of listing

suxalot

Reaction score
Just ordered my Mi 9T. With promo and store vouchers about $435. Look forward to receiving it soon!

Anyone knows where I can get TGSP + installation for the k20?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.