[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
you can put all the rare candies into mewtwo in anticipation for armoured M2. It is expected to drop after the suicune raid day.
Yah I do. Now I got 600 Mewtwo candies. Some of the other meta relevant legendaries too like Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, etc also holding some candy converted from rate candy.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kyogre Raid also like not much interest from trainers.

I tried a few Gyms first wave also no people. My main account nearly lose the raid pass today. Entered in first wave 6 trainers and that's it. Not able to win and luckily another 4 trainers joined forces and finally able to win.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

I tried a few Gyms first wave also no people. My main account nearly lose the raid pass today. Entered in first wave 6 trainers and that's it. Not able to win and luckily another 4 trainers joined forces and finally able to win.

Cos no free 5 passes lor.

This is not like the upcoming Raikou raid day where 5 passes will be issued (in essence, 4 more passes, since 1 pass is already issued normally).

Delardino

Reaction score

U go ulu gyms? Jus aim Chinatown can le, raided last 10 mins still gt 15 pax.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cos no free 5 passes lor.

This is not like the upcoming Raikou raid day where 5 passes will be issued (in essence, 4 more passes, since 1 pass is already issued normally).

Clementi Central this evening many many trainers raiding the blue whatle

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did only 2 raids today with yesterday and today's passes

Got a 2351 for baby account. Too bad not main account

No shinies but already got for both accounts so looking for high CP mainly

Somehow fumbled and let one 2320 fled from main account.

edmwperson

Banned
Reaction score
I also encountered just now.

Just uninstall and install iSpoofer will solve the issue.

:)
Use impactor method ya?

Btw now got raid event?

Damm didn’t know got this event

Date + Time
From 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in your local time zone on the following dates:

Cresselia, the Lunar Pokémon—June 5 and 12, 2019
Kyogre, the Sea Basin Pokémon—June 19 and 26, 2019

Last edited:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Use impactor method ya?

Btw now got raid event?

Damm didn’t know got this event

Date + Time
From 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in your local time zone on the following dates:

Cresselia, the Lunar Pokémon—June 5 and 12, 2019
Kyogre, the Sea Basin Pokémon—June 19 and 26, 2019

Impactor also can but I don't know how to use it. I just re download the latest iSpoofer software again.

wrx_77

Master Member
Reaction score
Yah I do. Now I got 600 Mewtwo candies. Some of the other meta relevant legendaries too like Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, etc also holding some candy converted from rate candy.

wow..... 600 ? Like that can immediately powerup the armoured Mewtwo.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Download directly to phone will do?

If you’re using computer, update via Cydia Impactor. If from phone directly, can click on the ‘install (iOS)’ button. But in order to do that, must first uninstall your current pogo app and re-install it as a fresh copy, this way it installs the latest version.

Downside by doing this is that you’ve to re-login, and re-do all your settings. From Cydia Impactor, it just updates the app.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
wow..... 600 ? Like that can immediately powerup the armoured Mewtwo.

That's the issue with 2000 item bag. If those rare candies didn't take up space in the bag I wouldn't have converted that many.

Since converted candy doesn't take up space, one can only use up the rare candy occasionally to avoid clogging up the bag. :o

jannworld

Reaction score

not sure is it because kyogre came a few times since it first launch. i know some ppl miss it previously. but if are like me who had caught enough and also caught the shiny from previous round, u will likely give it a miss too.

but if havent caught enough should go for it. it is the best water by a country mile (unless nintendo creates a better water pokemon in the new generation for switch). currently the only better water pokemon would be a kyogre with its signature moveset but frankly no idea when we will see that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.