2018 iPad Pro

ksksksks

Reaction score
Common issues. Get another film.
Try to source for powersupport film.

hi, anyone has issues with their touchscreen on ipad pro 11"? it occurs very randomly and particularly the top left side of the screen where the screen does not respond to my touches but responds when i touch other areas of the screen to scroll. i am not using any tempered glass, just a normal screen protector. is this a common problem?

foxriver

Reaction score
You might wana try removing the film protector and see if gets better? I’m using a tempered glass sp with no touch issues at all, so I assume with a film one the touch shouldn’t have any issues as well.

hi, anyone has issues with their touchscreen on ipad pro 11"? it occurs very randomly and particularly the top left side of the screen where the screen does not respond to my touches but responds when i touch other areas of the screen to scroll. i am not using any tempered glass, just a normal screen protector. is this a common problem?

Beh-Hawk

Banned
Reaction score
You might wana try removing the film protector and see if gets better? I’m using a tempered glass sp with no touch issues at all, so I assume with a film one the touch shouldn’t have any issues as well.

guess i would have to do that to troubleshoot. thanks!

Eidekos

Reaction score
Brydge Keyboard. for those who type a lot in thr ipad pro.

T8bf4YG.jpg

XgcVF9e.jpg

TZJQC5b.jpg

fILapIg.jpg

vintot

Reaction score
Hi bro,

Thinking to buy ipad pro wifi but a bit hesitant because of the bending issue or wait for the next iteration. Does anyone of you experience this already after months of using it? thanks!

zheyan

Reaction score
No issue for me.. rotating between Zugu case when not using keyboard, and i-Blason with Apple Smart Keyboard. Using since launch..

Hi bro,

Thinking to buy ipad pro wifi but a bit hesitant because of the bending issue or wait for the next iteration. Does anyone of you experience this already after months of using it? thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.