The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nah, you're the only one interested in dick-waving like an asshole around here. So **** off and hoard more watches so you can survive the next financial downturn or zombie apocalypse and let everyone else here enjoy a goddamn hobby.

word.....

we rich, we satki, we spend on what we like, we love to lose money.
we don't need watches to survive because its a hobby rather than a livelihood.

only a dumb **** like him uses watches as a livelihood.

maybe behind the screen he is a bui bui arsehole

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seriously, he's edmw retard that post dumb stuff there.

lol a joker wearing his stupid 2 tone daytona waving like it's a ***** gold bar and waiting for a financial meltdown so that he can afford to live for couple of months.

this thread is like that, time to time will have a couple of retards coming in, trying to disrupt the flow here.
i guess they're just jealous of the watches we can afford, without the fear of a financial meltdown.

***** jokers.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4aTG0Rk.jpg

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going with the BBS today
w8VI8Orl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, where do u go for to authenticate a panerai? For rolex there's tophour, is there a shop like that for panerai?
I wouldn't touch any pam without paper. The fake and real line is getting thinner and not that straightforward to authenticate. You can try three crowns at far east plaza level 2 or 3.

Just take note a robbery have taken place recently so they will be wary of everyone.

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, where do u go for to authenticate a panerai? For rolex there's tophour, is there a shop like that for panerai?

Papers also need to be careful.
Richemont doesn’t authenticate but they service. Fake they don’t touch.
Can bring in and say want it service and get a quote.

Johnpierpontmorgan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

For Rolex many shops along china town and orchard can do from 30-100$

Tophour is more detailed in checks but charges the higher end of the price. They will tell you any dings they spot. China town have two shops that charge 30$ but more cursory glance than detailed check. It involves opening caseback and take a quick look with the loupe. But cos they handle Rolex so often, I thinkgo to those 30$ is considerably good enough to check authenticity

Last edited:

blzy333

Reaction score
Ah thanks everyone. Yeah it's been a long time since I touched pams and the fakes have gotten so good, plus a closed caseback model really hard to just buy off the resale market myself. Probably hold for now.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Tophour is more detailed in checks but charges the higher end of the price. They will tell you any dings they spot. China town have two shops that charge 30$ but more cursory glance than detailed check. It involves opening caseback and take a quick look with the loupe. But cos they handle Rolex so often, I thinkgo to those 30$ is considerably good enough to check authenticity

lol, you sure bo?

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ah thanks everyone. Yeah it's been a long time since I touched pams and the fakes have gotten so good, plus a closed caseback model really hard to just buy off the resale market myself. Probably hold for now.

This one real or fake?

gwworp2k.jpg

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

tophour charge $50 only and on the spot if deal can resize bracelet and kick off the wearing journey.

whottt

Master Member
Reaction score
What is a good trading/selling platform for watches now? Carousell? Rolex forum still active? Been out of the scene for a while. Thinking of selling my iwc and Tudor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.