Thread: Android TV Box
View Single Post
Old 20-06-2019, 02:27 PM   #2135
windwaver
Arch-Supremacy Member

Interesting.

I'll try to use a smaller capacity card (using 64GB) but doesn't Burn Card Maker format the card before creating the boot image?

I'll try to see if Windows 7 works and I've tried different USB ports on both the box and PC (Win10).

It's kind of odd why my TX5 Max just refuse to boot when my wife was using it just the night before flawlessly.
you have to make sure that the firmware downloaded is the right version, sometimes you have to open up the box and look at the model/ver of the PCB.

next time get a box with brand and support website, you will be able to get the correct firmware, and support from the brand's model.

you may save a few dollars by getting no-brand box, but you can land into your current situation easily.
That's why I bought the TX5 Max, the images are correct, Xiaofan has also gave me some links which I've used to download the images.

Problem now is getting stuck at 3% Uboot but even unchecking bootloader doesn't work anymore.

Funny thing is the box doesn't power up when I turn on the power adapter but it can draw power from the USB port; because of that, I can't use ADB and can't find a way to get a new recovery into the box.
windwaver is offline   Reply With Quote