Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

fumofuu

Reaction score
anyone interested to take over my contact?

Company: Divine Limousine
Vehicle: Toyota Prius 1.8A
Daily rental: $63
Deposit: $300
Contract ends: 8 Dec

Pm me. Thank you!

fumofuu

Reaction score
4th gen Prius ? Fuel consumption?

Not sure if it is 4th gen, Hybrid forgot to mention that.

but it is 2009 model and still in good condition, fuel around 21-25km/L, the company quite good to talk to, cause this car drive till dec they want to scarp off liao, so minor scratch they close one eye, for me i drive no issue even it's a 9year old ++ car.

Brovale

Reaction score
The Grab SATA coverage no longer valid, stopped right after Uber move out, they have all the phd on the market.

Those interested in going for PhD, you need money to start in this line: LTA application $40, SATA check-up $40, TDVL course(wah now cheaper $155.55-i heard now Skillfuture credits can deduct directly, not sure any changes, but Skillfuture only pay for courses, so the training materials fees$27 is payable).
*Then if retaking any exam paper is about $16 each-1 test I retake 7times, not familiar with the roads.
When passed, need to rent a car, you need to prepare deposit, rental, parking, fuel money,cash card and etc..
So simply put it if you dun hv 1.5 - 2k spare cash, you cannot survive till start..dun forget while waiting you also need spend money.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Grab SATA coverage no longer valid, stopped right after Uber move out, they have all the phd on the market.

Those interested in going for PhD, you need money to start in this line: LTA application $40, SATA check-up $40, TDVL course(wah now cheaper $155.55-i heard now Skillfuture credits can deduct directly, not sure any changes, but Skillfuture only pay for courses, so the training materials fees$27 is payable).
*Then if retaking any exam paper is about $16 each-1 test I retake 7times, not familiar with the roads.
When passed, need to rent a car, you need to prepare deposit, rental, parking, fuel money,cash card and etc..
So simply put it if you dun hv 1.5 - 2k spare cash, you cannot survive till start..dun forget while waiting you also need spend money.
Very impt information. Thanks. Going for medical tomorrow. Hopefully they can process it fast, else I eat air le

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
I go try Grab Rental Partner... after I kenna the current coy... really Sian half...
3 days breakdown... wait for their tow truck 2hrs... after that go to their workshop to collect car... wa say... faint ah...

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
ohh understood

ya I think those 2 are good, all the best

But their rate higher....
Pay peanuts get monkey...

Wanted to buy 2nd hand car because much cheaper...
Luckily no money to buy:s13:... or else I won’t know what kind of car I am getting

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
But their rate higher....
Pay peanuts get monkey...

Wanted to buy 2nd hand car because much cheaper...
Luckily no money to buy

:s13:
... or else I won*********t know what kind of car I am getting

Higher but no lemon

Even if really kana lemon this kind of bigger coy will settle the problem for you more fast efficient

carousell too much lemon liao...

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.