Citibank Maxigain Savings Account

limchunxu

Reaction score
Not working for Citibank but I know a very responsible and responsive acquisition officer (who helped me with my Citigold account application). She’ll even meet you at a time/place of your convenience you so you don’t have to go to branch to open account.

Will pm you.

Is it fine if you PM her contact details to me? I am interested in onboarding. But lack post count to PM you.

kashanai

Reaction score
What is the min amount needed to maintain this account to just remain dormain to increase counter for 1 year first ?

Can’t find it on their website
Thanks

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone opened an account recently? can confirm that can open with 15k?
read someone saying that need min 70k before they allow you to open now a few pages back.

stylechap

Master Member
Reaction score
What is the min amount needed to maintain this account to just remain dormain to increase counter for 1 year first ?

Can’t find it on their website
Thanks
$1 is enough but have 15k so to be above fall-below balance if you only have maxigain account

anyone opened an account recently? can confirm that can open with 15k?
read someone saying that need min 70k before they allow you to open now a few pages back.

i opened an account in woodlands 3 months back. didn't top up on the spot

allabtlww

Reaction score
Just met up with citibank rep to open citigain account. Convenience as the rep came to my office area to get me sign all document.

Johnpierpontmorgan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will sibor drop when fed cuts rate in July?

We all know markets have priced in 100% probability and if the fed doesn't budge, the stock market surely throw tantrum

Anyhow this year definitely will start rate cut cycle again. Ecb also suggesting cut, another round of currency war ensuing.

Wondering should I pull my 100k out of citimaxigain and lock in ssb already... ssb also yield curve term structure flattening.

Savers really get punished until nowhere to go except for risky asset

Any advice ?

Bluestoneman

Reaction score
If I want to top up $100k to my account, is there any promo bonus? Just look for RM or transfer it into my account?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.