EjlyU8K.jpg

I don't know how to go Batman, gg

Curious. What's the fare ? Lol

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tks FYI brader.
Check it out
Bdvl is not under Skillfuture listings, need to self-pay, not so much demand. Go CDC, more chance to have a course and still on old format, "paper exam", They can "assist" you on your "enquires" during exam period. Lol

Brovale

Reaction score
Hi guys. Need some advise. I apply my pdvl license last month. Received the letter from lta about 2 weeks ago that is approve. I done my application online. I submit my photo cert and stuff.

Now I need to go to do medical check up which I have about 4 months time to do. Just to check I can just walk to to sata clinic and do the check up? Just tell them for pdvl check up?

After I done check up. What should I do with the report? Where do I submit to? Book course and submit tgt? Sorry. This part I still quite unsure. Hope to get advise from u guys. Thank you.

Once you get the LTA approval, you can just drop by any SATA clinic with your letter, just inform them you want medical check-up for LTA. It comes with X-RAY, eye-check, vital reading and doctor consultation, then ask you to go back and wait for the results, usually a WK time, go back to clinic to collect your "result" a letter-form, your x-ray and reports will be submitted by the clinic to LTA. Just bring your LTA approval+medical results+ driving license to the course centre and make a booking.

*Remember to login your Skillfuture to check whether your course is applicable anot, during my time is we need to pay first then claim back from Skillfuture, but heard it was now change to direct payments, so some centre might not be applicable, safe bet is to go STA.

Starkism

Reaction score
Servicing car now, Friday needa chiong, still lack of nearly 40 trip to be complete by today and tmr, since Sunday onward going for a short holiday in Malaysia! Work-life balance #GrabDriverGotLifeToo

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Really regretted, should have get altis that time, from grab rental, since it*********s much cheaper than my current Mazda 3, FC also around same I guess

It's ok mazda 3 also welly good

Next car just remember the rule of thumb.

As long is petrol. Cheaper the better.

Never pay higher price for petrol car like *cough cough* Vezel *cough cough*

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Starkism

Reaction score
It's ok mazda 3 also welly good

Next car just remember the rule of thumb.

As long is petrol. Cheaper the better.

Never pay higher price for petrol car like *cough cough* Vezel *cough cough*

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Haha, thx bruh but I not renting car liao, aug return car I’m back to my uni to study, so will have one less monk otr, hopefully u all can continue to huat!

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Servicing car now, Friday needa chiong, still lack of nearly 40 trip to be complete by today and tmr, since Sunday onward going for a short holiday in Malaysia! Work-life balance #GrabDriverGotLifeToo

jin envy, can afford to go malaysia.

i go sentosa so cannot afford :(

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Starkism

Reaction score
jin envy, can afford to go malaysia.

i go sentosa so cannot afford :(

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Jio a few Frenz go together, they helping me to cover my rental + fuel cost, then go for 3D2N KL + Melaka, haha, so sun to Tuesday will have one less monk on road, Will chiong again from wed onward pal

Brovale

Reaction score
Tks FYI brader.
Check it out

No problem Bro, you are most welcome. You passed PHDL,you wouldn't have any problems on Bdvl one, same thing just the traffic rules and safety measures on bus. Bdvl allow you to drive any bus according to your driving class license, if you on class 3, up to 13seater van/bus, class 4 excursion bus and class 5 coaches. Check on your class 3 license, by right we are only allow to drive up to Max of 7 passengers.

wlsh777

Reaction score
Today Jin piang..but LT fares Jin jia cui.. see Liao heart shrink. ST more worth it ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.