Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuOnline

Reaction score
Once you get the LTA approval, you can just drop by any SATA clinic with your letter, just inform them you want medical check-up for LTA. It comes with X-RAY, eye-check, vital reading and doctor consultation, then ask you to go back and wait for the results, usually a WK time, go back to clinic to collect your "result" a letter-form, your x-ray and reports will be submitted by the clinic to LTA. Just bring your LTA approval+medical results+ driving license to the course centre and make a booking.

*Remember to login your Skillfuture to check whether your course is applicable anot, during my time is we need to pay first then claim back from Skillfuture, but heard it was now change to direct payments, so some centre might not be applicable, safe bet is to go STA.

Hi. Sorry but the courses and exam can take only at grab or?

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if do 678, jam gao gao see whether u all still wanna do anot

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score

Dont even need jam

$7 fare with 12 traffic light all red when u reach

Bang ball hard liao

The best is to have balance mix of long and short

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dats why need to know shortcuts lol gps dun teach shortcuts...

Cbd got alot of alleys to cut through.

Eg cecil street turn to cross street... u can go via ann siang - club street, u saved quite a few traffic light and jam.

80 robinson block small alley also cut

Behind furama city hotel small rd (towards MOM) cut to aye fast

Last edited:

katana71

Master Member
Reaction score
In a way, PHV driver is considered as a small business owner. Driving is the business. No need inventory or merchandise like 7-11 franchisee

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Use Apple will double? LOL

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

must experience oneself haha
take it a pinch of salt on earning posts

general advice still ok

actually many jobs 4k but pb is how to smoke in when HR head are united nation ppl

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Servicing car now, Friday needa chiong, still lack of nearly 40 trip to be complete by today and tmr, since Sunday onward going for a short holiday in Malaysia! Work-life balance #GrabDriverGotLifeToo

can lah ....is whether u want it or not

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jio a few Frenz go together, they helping me to cover my rental + fuel cost, then go for 3D2N KL + Melaka, haha, so sun to Tuesday will have one less monk on road, Will chiong again from wed onward pal

look like u gg hoot uncle Lim haha

Starkism

Reaction score
Dont even need jam

$7 fare with 12 traffic light all red when u reach

Bang ball hard liao

The best is to have balance mix of long and short

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

I like short trip during peak, and long trip during night, like after 10/11pm, not much car on road, can zoom zoom

Starkism

Reaction score
look like u gg hoot uncle Lim haha

Haha, no lerh, personally I don’t like gamble, so I don’t gamble, even if I go genting or Macau, I just go in see see look look, still need save more money for my uni sch fees, can’t afford to gamble

katana71

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha, no lerh, personally I don’t like gamble, so I don’t gamble, even if I go genting or Macau, I just go in see see look look, still need save more money for my uni sch fees, can’t afford to gamble

Bro, you going to local U or overseas U?

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
i am now doing my adv dip in kaplan , no time to drive nowadays , sibei shag. classes everytiime ends at 10pm , reach home going 11pm liao , next day got work.

ee-de-em-dubdew

Master Member
Reaction score
Servicing car now, Friday needa chiong, still lack of nearly 40 trip to be complete by today and tmr, since Sunday onward going for a short holiday in Malaysia! Work-life balance #GrabDriverGotLifeToo

I got 35 to clear by today and tomorrow also

sunday family day :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.