[OFFICIAL] IZ*ONE 아이즈원 Fanclub

Ottoke

Reaction score
#IZONE exclusive interview by CanCam
6月26日NEWシングル発売!「IZ*ONE」独占インタビュー♡
https://cancam.jp/archives/680010

#IZONE #IZONE_BuenosAires #アイズワン #아이즈원

Q.Since the new song title is Buenos Aires, any country you would like to go? #IZONE

Hyewon: I want to go to Singapore.

Sakura: I haven't been to Hawaii so Hawaii! Maybe we can jump together with the sea as the background? (laughs) I want to have lots of fun with everyone!

Nako: A southern country~! I want to go to Hawai or Okinawa.

Yujin: Me too! Okinawa or Hawai would be nice.

Hitomi: I love cheese so, a place which is the home ground of cheese like Switzerland.

Minju: I want to go too!

Hitomi: It'll be nice to try raclette cheese & such♡

Chaeyeon: I'd like to take a full-length photo in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris!

All: Fashionable~!

Wonyoung: I want to go to LA. Last time I went there with my family & it was fun so I would love to go with my members.

All: Nice~~!

Chaewon: I think it's Thailand for me.

Eunbi: I want to try going to Norway~! Norway seems to be a cosy country to live in. There isn't many people around me who has been there yet so it feels fresh. I think I can really enjoy myself there.

Yena: I want to go to Universal Studio Japan. I have been to Disneyland but not USJ yet, so I would love to go! I heard that the rides are really scary but fun so I want to experience it!

Yuri: I want to go to New York too!

D9loDoyUcAULhZJ.jpg

Ottoke

Reaction score
Q. It's been half a year since your Japan debut, has there been any changes? #IZONE

Nako: What has changed is how the relationship between the 12 of us has become closer. At first, we are Japanese & Koreans members who came from different companies so it was hard to even hold a conversation. But now, we speak with a mix of both Japanese & Korean languages so it has made us even closer♡

Chaewon: The only thing that hasn't change is our WIZ*ONE loving heart right?

All: Ooohh~!

Nako: ...and our love of eating (lol)

All: (lol)

D9loD0eUEAAY8O_.jpg

D9loEWOUcAE3Qwn.jpg

Ottoke

Reaction score
JJ Magazine #IZONE
Changes in feelings for members?
Nako: Recently, I would suddenly think "IZ*ONE would end someday. At the time of our last performance, what would have become of us?"...that's why I'm keeping it in mind to treasure every single memory I make with the members.

Ottoke

Reaction score
[#OMYIZ] 예나 행복하다면 꽥꽥해🎵 꽥꽥🐥❣ 우리 예나가 즐거우면 위즈원도 즐거워🥰💕 예나 웃음소리는 ASMR 인가 봐 이렇게 집중이 잘되고 마음이 편안해지는 걸 보면은..🙊 오늘은 잘 때도 예나 목소리 들으면서 잠들어야겠다✨💖

D9qP2PIUwAEcWm_.jpg

D9qP4LkVAAAzcoL.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.