The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

lampano

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thinking of getting a pair of yeezys to replace my ub4 which has a hole in the primeknit...

worth it to get the 350 v2 black/copper at like 1k??? Or should i get a beluga 2.0 aka not the nice swoosh version at about 650?
1k worth it?

if you have the moolah and wont be heartbroken when it breaks..just go with it

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all sold. almost got a undersize to sell but decided not to.

the next drop lundmark also doesnt seems nice.

min0ri

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think adidas as a brand has lost its hype. Nike has reclaimed the hype for sneakers.

striker22

Reaction score
Almost everyone I see queuing won’t ever wear a pair of yeezy. More than half are in flip flops and crocs.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got reselling market mah.

some buyers are buying in at $600 per pair, so for a day of hardwork nett profit abt $250.

plus still sch holidays, these si ginnas sibei eng one.

arcfire

Master Member
Reaction score
There's demand for it so pple will still queue. Just don't buy. Look at all the 700s out there going at retail. Sooner or later when there are no buyers, the prices will drop n drop n drop.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dun but now find yeezy 350 ungly.. Last time still find it nice and want to get black color.. Now I slowly find UB19 more attractive..

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guess I’m too old for this “hype” sh*t. if e shoe is comfortable, suits e activity I’m doing, reasonably priced, I will buy. no need to fork out lots of $ jus to fit in with e crowd 😆 dun understand y some ppl like to wear e same stuff as others anyway.

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i buy to wear, actually like wearing it more than my UB 3

but the resellers really killing the market

arcfire

Master Member
Reaction score
Dun but now find yeezy 350 ungly.. Last time still find it nice and want to get black color.. Now I slowly find UB19 more attractive..

UB19 is cool but I find the boost slightly stiffer. Probably because of the additional thickness of the boost.

Not all versions of the 350 appeal to me. I like the recent black static but yeah, resellers are killing the market. Now every mother son is a freaking reseller trying to make a quick buck.
Only thing that people like us that buy to wear is to not buy it. Let the resellers sit on the stock. As demand goes down, there will be those that can't hold out and cut prices. Don't think that it's easy to clear stock....

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Swee lar my UB19 from Mr Porter arrived.. Nice packaging..

ksmytdq.jpg

HUhvOOs.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.