[Recommend] Good Mechanical Keyboard

Sgdobermann

Reaction score
Hi guys.. im deciding between

Tecware Phantom RGD Brown key Or Logitech G213 Prodigy.. both around same price where i am.

The Phantom is mechanical Oetomu, has RGB
The G213 is spill resistant, arm rest, media keys and RGD too

I use for some light work, writing, and gaming too - stuff like Total Way, COD, Diablo 3

Anyone has used either, or has advise?

Thanks

And im using a G102 Progeny mouse

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Tecware Phantom RGD Brown key Or Logitech G213 Prodigy.. both around same price where i am.

I use for some light work, writing, and gaming too - stuff like Total Way, COD, Diablo 3

Thanks

Sold my G213 and got a Phantom TKL.
The palm rest on G213 is non-removable but the RGB/Keys are programmable via software whereas Phantom RGB are limited and Keys are not programmable.

xGaikoz

Reaction score
Y’all can lookup E-Element Z77/Z88 keyboards on Taobao, quite cheap can get less than SGD$50 and comes with outemu switches like the Tecware Phantom. Build quality is not bad, used for 1 year plus without any issues.

undead102

Reaction score
Taobao can buy cheap outemu switch keyboard easily for $26 sgd around there. Just that no true rgb backlit. Most are just one line one colour light or only single colour light keyboard. In fact the tecware phantom is actually a rebranded taobao keyboard that cost only $26. Difference is only that the tecware phantom have per key rgb making it more expensive.

However if you want to buy true per key rgb backlit keyboard with outemu tecware phantom is good choice. I guess the per key rgb will make the keyboard cost alot more.

HolyInnocents

Reaction score

Thanks

Isn't G213 a membrane keyboard? It's not worth it.

Any recommendation for something like Anne pro, Bluetooth/wireless, good quality build, RGB but TKL instead of 60%?

Im using the annepro 1,software support stopped since 2016, USB cable getting loose, move abit will disconnect. Looking for a replacement.

Try Ducky. Heard a lot of good reviews on it

Psycovirus

Reaction score
If you're looking for a 75%, can recommend this...
Keycool 84 keys is what I use at work. Switches are original cherry so they're robust. The keyboard has no frills and performs solidly for the past 2 year. Don't know what's your definition of "Cheap" but $70+ for Cherry MX switches keyboard is considered cheap to me.

They also have BT version for a bit more $$.

Keycool 84. Cherry switches. Taobao ship over.

hNxwInSl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Swiftbladez

Master Member
Reaction score
Keycool 84 keys is what I use at work. Switches are original cherry so they're robust. The keyboard has no frills and performs solidly for the past 2 year. Don't know what's your definition of "Cheap" but $70+ for Cherry MX switches keyboard is considered cheap to me.

I'm currently using a Keycool 84 too! The BT version though using it wired. Really good for a starter. Got myself the cherry switches as well. Absolutely love the 84 key layout.

Reaction score

hNxwInSl.jpg

Thanks man

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Currently using Tecware Phantom..Hooted this Royal Kludge RK960 to play(Waiting for delivery)..Might wana change the keycaps on my tecware also..

chanbri

Reaction score
I’m looking for a wireless mechanical full keyboard. Which brand/model I should be looking at?

MeeHoonGoreng

Reaction score
Can try Filco Majestouch BT range?
I own a couple of keyboards and I got to say that is one of if not the best out of the rest.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m looking for a wireless mechanical full keyboard. Which brand/model I should be looking at?

I hooted this cheap royal kludge brown switch BT keyboard recently. Can be wired and pair up to 3 devices. USB C connection. Sales pic shows round keys but they came in square keys., gonna get akko keycaps to replace them..

AWu0Sel.jpg

The switch feels better than my phantom rgb thou. Hooted from this link below.
https://shopee.sg/2642OE-Royal-Klud...anical-Gaming-Keyboard-i.123188926.1945149689

Last edited:

iduncheckmail

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

hNxwInSl.jpg

Anyone got the link to buy the BT version? Can’t seem to find it.
thx

Psycovirus

Reaction score
IfDsVHBl.jpg

My Coolermaster RGB Keyboard has a faulty RGB after just 3 months.
Have to go Ban Leong and try to RMA...

Will update on how bad the experience is. Haha.

Update: went down Ubi 4. So far away, Ulu place... Got few ppl infront of me, all the seats occupied. Tiny place, can't even let 10 ppl to sit down. So sent in and waited 20 mins, after that, got 1 to 1 exchange. Wish the place bigger to accommodate more ppl la. So-so experience.

Last edited:

zhihao57

Reaction score
IfDsVHBl.jpg

My Coolermaster RGB Keyboard has a faulty RGB after just 3 months.
Have to go Ban Leong and try to RMA...

Will update on how bad the experience is. Haha.

Why the experience will be bad leh?

So far i've been to banleong to RMA all no issues leh, its as simple as, go down, check problem, then exchange 1 to 1 hmm

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.