Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have balance left inside my MatchMove wallet account.. am I able to test to see if I can pay for my purchase using it (w/o having to make a purchase)?

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have balance left inside my MatchMove wallet account.. am I able to test to see if I can pay for my purchase using it (w/o having to make a purchase)?

Wah... Thanks for reminding me about MatchMove. I still have about S$6 inside from the Feb promotion. Maybe I'll try buying qcoins with that.

Posted from PCWX using ...
On The Road To 10,888 Posts! Jia You!! 💪💪💪!!!

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah... Thanks for reminding me about MatchMove. I still have about S$6 inside from the Feb promotion. Maybe I'll try buying qcoins with that.

On The Road To 10,888 Posts! Jia You!! ������!!!

Lol no prob... do u know whether we can test to see whether we are able to pay with the MatchMove acct without having to make an order?

lib_rian

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys, for the Amex quube coins promo, each order is a max of 100qubee coins.. But one account able to purchase to a max of 1000 quube coins but yr credit card will show 15% discount in the bill or during purchase the 15% discount is implemented?

urutoraman

Reaction score
Guys, for the Amex quube coins promo, each order is a max of 100qubee coins.. But one account able to purchase to a max of 1000 quube coins but yr credit card will show 15% discount in the bill or during purchase the 15% discount is implemented?

After you enter the amex card details, the system should show the 15% discount, otherwise abort the payment.

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

morning,

if i rem correctly, they just block people from using the mastercard promos....
not banning the card from using....

u can try by making higher purchase than your existing card balance, then judging the error msg, it will shown whether qoo10 blocking your card or not enough $.

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
morning,

if i rem correctly, they just block people from using the mastercard promos....
not banning the card from using....

u can try by making higher purchase than your existing card balance, then judging the error msg, it will shown whether qoo10 blocking your card or not enough $.

Morning minmin... oh ya, i could do that.. thanks...

Edit: I tried wat u advised me to do.. after i submitted the order, they sent me an OTP.. after I entered the OTP, an error msg appeared saying either the issuer of the card reject it or insufficient balance in the card.. so it cold be either..

The fact that it got to the part where they send me OTP.. does that mean the card can be used.. except that the balance inside not enuff?

Last edited:

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol no prob... do u know whether we can test to see whether we are able to pay with the MatchMove acct without having to make an order?

Just tested purchasing 1 qcoin using MatchMove MasterCard and it worked. I have a physical card though, but it should not differ from the virtual card that was given when signing up. I had balance of $6+, so tested with buy 1 qcoin at $1.38. Order went through flawlessly, until qcoin added to wallet. This is good as I tried transferring to my PayLah but was blocked as the card is not issued by Sg banks.

Last edited:

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just tested purchasing 1 qcoin using MatchMove MasterCard and it worked. I have a physical card though, but it should not differ from the virtual card that was given when signing up. I had balance of $6+, so tested with buy 1 qcoin at $1.38. Order went through flawlessly, until qcoin added to wallet. This is good as I tried transferring to my PayLah but was blocked as the card is not issued by Sg banks.

On The Road To 10,888 Posts! Jia You!! ������!!!

It seems Qoo10 allows it to be used... thanks...

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A picture paints a thousand words. So this is the so called push messages. Got it.
:s12:

H2HGpG6.jpg

Push message as above. Just activated back this morning after reading the post above and this just came in. But, this only leads to the screen with mameq for catching, not collecting mameballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.