Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ottoke

Reaction score
Was watching LDH drama Search: WWW last night, this OST was uploaded, and I feel it's a nice song

Last edited:

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Watch hbr at lotj first lah. Lol she was there for a couple of episodes...

Ottoke

Reaction score
D9qiNzwUEAATXhB.jpg

D9qiNzyU8AED_8B.jpg

D9qiNzxU0AAUwRf.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Momoland's Ahin sings 'Since You're Everything' for 'Different Dreams' OST

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BLACKPINK And Dua Lipa Have A Blast Rehearsing And Performing Together In Newark

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IU Describes What Her Character Thinks About Yeo Jin Goo’s In “Hotel Del Luna”

tvN’s new weekend drama “Hotel Del Luna” has released a new teaser video of IU and Yeo Jin Goo.

“Hotel Del Luna” will be a “fantasy horror romance” story that tells the story of an elite hotelier who finds himself in charge of a hotel with a beautiful but hot-tempered owner. The new teaser video gives a cute hint for the relationship between hotel owner Jang Man Wol (played by IU) and hotelier Goo Chan Sung (Yeo Jin Goo).

The Hotel Del Luna is a hotel where ghosts roam, and Jang Man Wol can be heard saying, “The first time we met, he pretended to not know me, so I stuck a ghost on him,” when asked who Goo Chan Sung is to her. The words are accompanied by all of the blood leaving Goo Chan Sung’s face as he sees a ghost in sunglasses and runs for it.

She says, “I saved him because he looked cute when he got scared, but he’s constantly nagging me just because he has some education under his belt.”

Goo Chan Sung can be running towards Jang Man Wol and embracing her, as if to protect her. She looks surprised and is unable to hide her emotions, as a different scene shows her looking at the camera as she says, “So he’s to my liking.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.