samsung pay

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
new redemption 300 points, lousy coffee bean

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

nayfus

Reaction score
How to check the expiry of points? I can find it anymore when I click my points itself

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to check the expiry of points? I can find it anymore when I click my points itself
click on the I in the circle, if have for the next three months will show

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
click on the I in the circle, if have for the next three months will show

sorry tell you wrongly
EblE8KYl.jpg

Reaction score
There is no cost to use Samsung Pay from Chase; however, an active data plan is required. Based on your wireless plan and mobile carrier's offering, additional message and data charges may apply. ... Chase does not charge any fees to add your credit, debit and/or Chase Liquid cards to Samsung Pay.

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is no cost to use Samsung Pay from Chase; however, an active data plan is required. Based on your wireless plan and mobile carrier's offering, additional message and data charges may apply. ... Chase does not charge any fees to add your credit, debit and/or Chase Liquid cards to Samsung Pay.
?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

PongRareRare

Reaction score
For paying still have to wake up the phone?

Yes, and need to authenticate when making payment in shops. I have personally tried and tested on the first day transport card function is launched. So I can say for sure

shuttlex

Reaction score
Yes, and need to authenticate when making payment in shops. I have personally tried and tested on the first day transport card function is launched. So I can say for sure
Okie, thanks for the reply

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.