Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Run the loan shark la..why scare I run 5figure also like that ...fk them la..I still receive their letter every month but I'm moving on

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Sometimes feel like hiring pro hackers from the darkweb to disrupt and destroy this cyber LS business.

It became a personal vendetta of mine the day they began harassing my NOK back then.
Loan from them and run their money

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
I Mia from ah long for almost 1.5years gain 5kg since running away from them.est well sleep well..why scare of them..

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Since they like to harass nok. Ask their nok come collect lo..maybe I will pity them and give them 20 transport money.lol..dont scare of loanshark..tahan few months of harrassment they feel numb Liao...

Heartyheart

Reaction score
Hi, am new here.

currently owed 1 LS and had been paying him way more. I had stop since days back and getting threatening texts and calls to splash paint on my door and visit my place. had made police report and closed my bank acc but only think I have not done is block their numbers(as I want to see what they are up to) and change numbers. I dint give them any NOK numbers or work details or Singpass. Any advice if anyone who didn’t give out work and NOK details but still got NOK harassed or workplace disturbed?

CloudClau

Reaction score
Change of mobile number

To all newcomers

A note to all , when you chg number , for whatapps do NOT use the function chg number , because if u do that everyone in your contact list inculding the LS that has your whatapps chat history will know u chg number .

You have to exit all gr chat before u chg number , when u chg number then ask the admin of the grp chat to add u back in .

VERY IMPT STEP TO TAKE NOTE .

Be Strong all

CloudClau

Reaction score
close all social media , tell office u go scammed , since u paid them more then the principle amt i dont think they will do anything to you .

Plus u have only 1 unless the amt is very big then they will spend $ to as runner or do something to you .

Stay alert and install CCTV at your hse .

Stay strong

lonewolf909

Reaction score
True

I Mia from ah long for almost 1.5years gain 5kg since running away from them.est well sleep well..why scare of them..

Yep i did that and never returned their money since they love to put money in my acc. I reported to police and gave the police their bank acc numbers. 2 years and nothing from them. You pay back also useless they want more.

Heartyheart

Reaction score
Hi Lonewolf909, I can’t reply your pm..

Yep i did that and never returned their money since they love to put money in my acc. I reported to police and gave the police their bank acc numbers. 2 years and nothing from them. You pay back also useless they want more.

Heartyheart

Reaction score
Yup. I have stopped paying them. But today I received threats to splash paint at my neighbour’s gate. I’m not worried bout my own home but more worried they do it to others. 😔

I think you have to post more than 10 in order to sent me a pm . Post more and pm me . Thanks and don't feed them those LS

GiriGiri

Reaction score
Thank you, I will try my best!
I just got scammed on sat. Trf me $300 asked me pay $420 within 5 days and I make full payment today and the LS messaged me "trial loan closed". I also closed my bank account. After that keep messaging me to take 20k to 30k loan. Even though I've paid my loan full and they acknowledged received I'm still worried they will come to my house. Please advise. I'm stress

Ironman34

Reaction score
Yup. I have stopped paying them. But today I received threats to splash paint at my neighbour’s gate. I’m not worried bout my own home but more worried they do it to others. 😔

Wow, splash paint at your home is penalty if caught, splash at your neighbour no need penalty. What a joke. All threats and nothing but threads.
😭

Heartyheart

Reaction score
If they didn’t send you threats, I think it should be ok? Just block their number off since u have settled and they acknowledged?

Stay strong!

I just got scammed on sat. Trf me $300 asked me pay $420 within 5 days and I make full payment today and the LS messaged me "trial loan closed". I also closed my bank account. After that keep messaging me to take 20k to 30k loan. Even though I've paid my loan full and they acknowledged received I'm still worried they will come to my house. Please advise. I'm stress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.