Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Adelyte

Reaction score
Anyone have any screen protectors to recommend? Will it affect the fingerprint reader? Even now when I'm using it naked the fingerprint scanner isn't very responsive.

I used screen protector from taobao. Responsive is the same.

I noticed when u wake up the phone then finger print, it will be more responsive.

anizee

Reaction score
alternatively flashing the EU rom on the K20pro seems to be doing well

Xiaomi.eu ROM Key Features:

Some interesting ones with bold text.
AI preloading option in MIUI Lab
No useless Chinese bloatware apps
 Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
 More free RAM due to less background processes
No any Chinese character under the full system
No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release.
Optimized GPS settings for EU
Optimized Battery consumption
Optimized RAM consumption
SafetyNet passed (Google Pay)
Deodexed
 Added game speed booster

You tried flashing the EU rom? Having a lot of battery and data drain on China rom, thinking of trying.

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
Oh my. Why so long though?

bcoz xiaomi dont see singapore as a cheapo market. the india indians are more known for that.

sinkies see someone use china phone alrdy subconsciously think they ish xiasuay kind liao.

sinkie mentality is cheap = no good. and have the highest need for branded goods.

bbcccc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bcoz xiaomi dont see singapore as a cheapo market. the india indians are more known for that.

sinkies see someone use china phone alrdy subconsciously think they ish xiasuay kind liao.

sinkie mentality is cheap = no good. and have the highest need for branded goods.
not reali cheapo la, more like market not as big as india or AMDK . . .

Sent from Xiaomi MI MIX 2S using GAGT

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They give 18w charger only.. 27w need to buy.. If I not wrong 27w one is qc4. 0..

lazy999

Reaction score
【小米高速快充套装 27W快充插头 type C数据线出差旅行必备充电器】https://m.tb.cn/h.egcd7vy?sm=848f5b 点击链接,再选择浏览器咑閞;或復·制这段描述¥CtdsY5ceIvC¥后到👉淘♂寳♀👈

Wanted to get this charger for.k20pro, asked the seller whether is it suitable for k20pro coz description only stated for mi9.

Seller ask me to see the description for suitable hp model.

Is mi9 and k20pro 27wcharger the same? Anyone gt their 27w charger from taobao can share the link who u get from?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
【小米高速快充套装 27W快充插头 type C数据线出差旅行必备充电器】https://m.tb.cn/h.egcd7vy?sm=848f5b 点击链接,再选择浏览器咑閞;或復·制这段描述¥CtdsY5ceIvC¥后到👉淘♂寳♀👈

Wanted to get this charger for.k20pro, asked the seller whether is it suitable for k20pro coz description only stated for mi9.

Is mi9 and k20pro 27wcharger the same? Anyone gt their 27w charger from taobao can share the link who u get from?

It's the same charger.

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
not reali cheapo la, more like market not as big as india or AMDK . . .

Sent from Xiaomi MI MIX 2S using GAGT
See brand. Sg always get priority for iphone. Infact we have 1 of the highest market share % for ios.

It is for a fact sinkies got the mentality that cheap=not good and china=useless n cheapskate

mahcosg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi after unlocking and change to eu rom, can the bank apps still be used?

dodongdodong

Master Member
Reaction score

May I know how to ship this item to Sg at the most economical way?

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
See brand. Sg always get priority for iphone. Infact we have 1 of the highest market share % for ios.

It is for a fact sinkies got the mentality that cheap=not good and china=useless n cheapskate

It's more like Singaporeans are not as tech savvy as most of us think. Coupled with the fact that most Singaporeans are also lazy to treat tech as an important part of life, it's no surprise most have the mentality like you mentioned.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.