Not open for further replies.

knightshaz

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
65042036_1250080471844060_785626767720185856_o.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the subs are mostly wrong i think, even if i dunno korean.

the context of their conversation, the eng translation is wrong for most of it :s13:

Part 1 sub really catch no ball, Part 2 still not so bad....:s13::s13:

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IU Look Mysterious And Breathtaking In New Character Posters For “Hotel Del Luna”

IU-Hotel-del-Luna-2.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BTS, TWICE, Super Junior D&E, ITZY, And More Announced For 2019 Lotte Duty Free Family Concert

Lotte Duty Free has announced the exciting lineup for their 2019 Lotte Duty Free Family Concert!

The final lineup was revealed on June 24 for the event which will take place from August 9 to 11 at the KSPO Dome.

August 9’s event is called the K-Live Concert and will feature appearances by Ji Chang Wook, Kim Gun Mo, Kim Yeon Woo, BOL4, and Im Chang Jung. The second day will be centered around hip hop as the K-Beat Concert, featuring performances by MFBTY, Dynamic Duo, MKIT RAIN, VMC, and Heize.

The final day’s concert will be the K-pop Concert and BTS, Super Junior D&E, TWICE, Hwang Chi Yeol, TXT, Stray Kids, and ITZY are set to take over the stage to delight fans.

Lotte-Duty-Free.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BLACKPINK’s Jisoo Shares Selfies From “Arthdal Chronicles” Set After Trending Worldwide Due To The Drama

After appearing on tvN’s new fantasy drama “Arthdal Chronicles,” BLACKPINK’s Jisoo has shared a few behind-the-scenes photos from her time on set!

Jisoo made a brief but memorable appearance on the June 22 episode of the drama, in which she played the love interest of Song Joong Ki‘s character Sa Ya. Although she only appeared for a few seconds, she soon took over Twitter’s worldwide trends, with the hashtag #JisooOnArthdalChronicles quickly rising to become the highest-trending topic on the social media platform.

On June 23, Jisoo took to Instagram to celebrate her second drama role with several cute photos of herself on the “Arthdal Chronicles” set. The photos show her happily posing in front of a designated makeup room that bears the sign “Sae Na Rae” (the name of her character in the drama).

2UY4q.png

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kim Jong Kook Faces Off Against Manchester United Player Paul Pogba In “My Ugly Duckling” Preview

On June 23, SBS’s “My Ugly Duckling” released a new preview for its upcoming episode featuring Manchester United soccer player Paul Pogba!

The preview begins with Kim Jong Kook and the professional athlete facing off in a game of soccer. The caption describes Paul Pogba as worth 22 billion won (approximately $19 million), referring to the player’s substantial salary.

Kim Jong Kook and the soccer player then engage in other physical activities while hanging out in the locker room. After watching footage of the two men competing, Kim Bum Soo comments, “This is the first time I’ve seen Kim Jong Kook look so small and dainty.”

Later on, Kim Jong Kook jokingly asks Paul Pogba, “Do you think I can beat your mom?” The soccer player hilariously responds in Korean, saying, “Mom! Don’t worry.”

ec71b8f8c64b473f96a9d7e4de0a57b1.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nature to make comeback with new mini album next month

On June 24, the girls' agency n.CH Entertainment announced that they will be releasing their first mini album 'I'm So Pretty' on July 10. The announcement was accompanied by a promotional image featuring all eight girls in vibrant summer fashion.

Meanwhile, Nature is currently appearing on their own Mnet reality series 'Nature's Natural Reality.' The comeback was first announced through the program with the members giving fans a behind-the-scenes look at the recording of the single and dance practices.

Check out the full promotional image below!

imsoprettygif.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Younha fuels curiosity with teaser images for upcoming mini album ‘Stable Mindset’

0624-2jpg.jpg

0624-1jpg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.