Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

mahcosg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh such a hassle? or can live with china rom? any limitations using china roms?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For me initial want to wait for Indian set.. But bth liaoz.. Some more price is 54x for 246gb for pro model. And I also get $150 gift card.

lazy999

Reaction score
Is it much cheaper? As in to get the item from China. Thanks

I paid around $14 for the charger + 1type c xiaomi cable. Shipping have to reach china warehouse lst before i can knw how much is the shipping charges. This item is light weight , so i guess shipping charges max is $5 for tis charger. I getting other stuff frm taobao too. Save on combine shipping

Not sure how much local selling, anyone knw can share?

Last edited:

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I paid around $14 for the charger + 1type c xiaomi cable. Shipping have to reach china warehouse lst before i can knw how much is the shipping charges. This item is light weight , so i guess shipping charges max is $5 for tis charger. I getting other stuff frm taobao too. Save on combine shipping

I confirm when I plug in k20 pro it show turbo charging?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone got good glass protector pls share also... BTW I got a clear tpu case for the phone to show it beautiful back.. But when using front cam.. Can see the tpu case below the lens.

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

May I know what's the difference between this 27w charger compared to those 45w PD charger? K20pro cannot support turbo charging with xiaomi powerbank 2k PD model?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Reavl

Reaction score
I saw the comparison with the stock charger vs 27W, like not much different for full charge. Like only 5 min but just that half an hour charge u get 10% more for below 50% charge.

lazy999

Reaction score
I saw the comparison with the stock charger vs 27W, like not much different for full charge. Like only 5 min but just that half an hour charge u get 10% more for below 50% charge.

Care to share the link? Taobao side, ppls comment 27w is a lot faster than the stock charger. But didnt really specified how much faster

vibranze

Reaction score
Anyone here using K20 Pro having issue with Whatsapp restoring from Google Drive?

The issue is it asked me to Skip or Give Permission, I choose Give Permission and there is no Google account to choose, when I tried to add the account it said the account is already added.

I followed the steps to download Google Apps from XDA thread, and debloated all the Mi apps after that, not sure what is causing the issue.

Any pointers/advices are appreciated. Thank you.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI K20 PRO using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.