Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

GiriGiri

Reaction score
Just don’t reply or read their msg or answer their call.

Disappear from them and they will move on to others.

If I dont reply to their wassapp and ignored then will they take the next step to come to my house and heads me????

CloudClau

Reaction score
Yes but he insisted that I pay the 6k to activate the loan of 20k to 30k. I said no agreement he said already in the system and approved!!! I'm scared i lost focus. I didn't sleep 2 nites looking at the windows if anyone will come to my house spray paint or change my lock!

Dun bother cause you did not take the money

GiriGiri

Reaction score
Block him sis ...... or chg ur number soon , your bank account closed aldy right ?

Yes bank account closed. If I block him in wassapp, I'm afraid he will make another step to come to my house. I'm super stress. He is harassing me in the big loan part

CloudClau

Reaction score
Yes bank account closed. If I block him in wassapp, I'm afraid he will make another step to come to my house. I'm super stress. He is harassing me in the big loan part

Dun worry , they will not come n put cash at your place dun worry

seowliao

Reaction score
Am I in deep ****? Even after I cleared the trial loan and he acknowledged "trial loan closed". Can they just put cash at my house and claimed I borrowed?

think you over think think and over imagine..why not you faster go polis

CloudClau

Reaction score
Am I in deep ****? Even after I cleared the trial loan and he acknowledged "trial loan closed". Can they just put cash at my house and claimed I borrowed?

just block n faster chg number , remember to see my post on chg of new number .

block now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.