Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seem like got time limit or quantity, by the time I read this afternoon of 23/6/2019 Sunday no more....

Today 24/5/2019 Monday I got 3x on news 4/4 page...
No joy from the 'push notification' method yet
u mean Mameball?

Everyday u can get 3 x Mameballs. i don't use the notification/news.
u can use the link below....more convenience.

<Quube Mameball>
https://www.quube.xyz/gmkt.inc/Spec...474&master_eventApply=gHYGEwhQBSY_g_3_&__ar=Y

how to recover qCoin - and how long does does it take for recipient to see it?
got 2 ways recover.....
-press see details > recover.
-wait for 72hrs+ for the generated link to expire, then it will auto bounce back to your wallet.

the recipient will see it instant, when bugged..then they can't see it...have to wait for the link to expire. :s22:

finale1

Master Member
Reaction score
My qcoin transfer got stuck.
Sender side cannot see the transfer details
Receiver side also cannot see any incoming qcoin to accept.

Where do u see details > recover?

u mean Mameball?

<Quube Mameball>
https://www.quube.xyz/gmkt.inc/Spec...474&master_eventApply=gHYGEwhQBSY_g_3_&__ar=Y

got 2 ways recover.....
-press see details > recover.
-wait for 72hrs+ for the generated link to expire, then it will auto bounce back to your wallet.

the recipient will see it instant, when bugged..then they can't see it...have to wait for the link to expire. :s22:

Last edited:

Ideasmiths

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

<Quube Mameball>

Excellent share by wongminmin!

Now for those that find it hard to catch mame because QuuBe ball too 'slow'. You can use firefox and cancel the popup screen if you sense your ball going to miss, hence you can repeat the catch.

Direct Mamego page

7jJYOUu.jpg

If you click on any of the shop link, the popup may not be recognise by your web brower...trim away the extra stuff in the url , leaving only valid url starting with https:....

lQm2QUW.jpg

use your mouse to try to catch the mame, if you sense going to fail, quickly press the close button to save the ball.
vxuS374.jpg

Last edited:

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Excellent share by wongminmin!

Now for those that find it hard to catch mame because QuuBe ball too 'slow'. You can use firefox and cancel the popup screen if you sense your ball going to miss, hence you can repeat the catch.

Direct Mamego page

7jJYOUu.jpg

If you click on any of the shop link, the popup may not be recognise by your web brower...trim away the extra stuff in the url , leaving only valid url starting with https:....

lQm2QUW.jpg

use your mouse to try to catch the mame, if you sense going to fail, quickly press the close button to save the ball.
vxuS374.jpg

Wah. Pro. Thanks for sharing.

ttshtracy

Reaction score
Qoo10 roulette rewards changed again. Now no more 30 points :s22:

Getting harder n harder to accumulate qpts le... Spin qpt cut to 10, Mon n mamaq so little to catch.
Even if u dun spend, 6 months to get 4k qts gonna be mip.
Since 2016 Feb, qoo imposed 6 months expiry, I believe they have swept off those 10k qpts by now.
If anyone still has more than 10k qpts, pl screenshot n show... N do share how u do it...

Last edited:

DenOOO

Reaction score
Getting harder n harder to accumulate qpts le... Spin qpt cut to 10, Mon n mamaq so little to catch.
Even if u dun spend, 6 months to get 4k qts gonna be mip.
Since 2016 Feb, qoo imposed 6 months expiry, I believe they have swept off those 10k qpts by now.
If anyone still has more than 10k qpts, pl screenshot n show... N do share how u do it...

extend expiry lor, buy and cancel. :s22:

Ideasmiths

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also for Qoo10 guys, you may get email that your brandmons are expiring (normally end of month)...... I found out have If you have a Quube, you can go to live10 App -> Roulette page and exchange to mamemons.

Don't waste it. You can't exchange in pure Live 10/Qoo10 App/page anymore....

VwbTLw5.jpg

tsZVAvM.jpg

HEtPXX3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.