Question about Malacca

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was referring to coaches from Genting to Malacca or Malacca to Genting for the month of August if you didnt read carefully.

Saw the first part of your post, before you put also for the second part.

I saw (and still do see) it as two parts. Anyway, forget it. Cheers! :)

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
going this weekend, staying at novotel - is it good ?

deciding between rossa nad novotel - i guess novotel is more kid friendly ?

Last edited:

Ah-Toh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Is it advisable to travel to Melaka on bus (most likely KKKL) during the National Day long weekend?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Is it advisable to travel to Melaka on bus (most likely KKKL) during the National Day long weekend?

I personally won't choose my Melaka travel date on a Saturday, nor public holiday, especially the start of a long weekend. Normal coach travel time from NSHW into town is half an hour but on public holidays, you can easily reach town only at mid afternoon or with worst luck, like 5pm. Normal Saturdays could be like 2pm at most...?

If you want to be in Melaka that weekend, try to travel there on Thursday instead.

Last edited:

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I personally won't choose my Melaka travel date on a Saturday, nor public holiday, especially the start of a long weekend. Normal coach travel time from NSHW is half an hour but on public holidays, you can easily reach town only at mid afternoon or with worst luck, like 5pm. Normal Saturdays could be like 2pm at most...?

If you want to be in Melaka that weekend, try to travel there on Thursday instead.

But Sunday come back sg also jam right? Not public holiday.

badkham07

Reaction score
sorry, noob question. may i know where to take the the coach from Melaka to Larkin? Other than driving, what's the best route to take from Melaka to Larkin?

Thanks.

FireEmblem

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If arrive melaka very early in the morning like 4am, is there any good place to go or any hotel lobby to settle down have some rest before day break?

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If arrive melaka very early in the morning like 4am, is there any good place to go or any hotel lobby to settle down have some rest before day break?

Hatten Hutton there many Ma Ma shop you can buy teh and relax there?:o

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

4am can try those 24hr mamak stalls. Or those 24h mcd.

Most kopi tiam n hawker center opens from 6am onwards.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.