iOS 13 Public Beta released

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris888222

Reaction score
Using it right now on an iPhone 7 Plus. Rather surprised at how fast it is for a beta. Definitely some bugs present (lock icon sometimes stays when phone is unlocked, text selection is kinda wonky... all reported).

The three finger gestures all work on iPhone as well. Fine on a Plus/Max phone but probably not feasible on the SE.

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any brave souls who updated to iOS 13 can feedback whether the banking apps are working? Posb, Citibank etc? Thanks

Sent from Google PIXEL 3A using GAGT

yotoden

Reaction score
I will send all unknown caller to the hell once I got it updated to 13.

monsters2009

Reaction score
DBS, OCBC, Paylah, Dash, HSBC, Singpass all ok for me. No issue since developer beta 1. Citibank crashed at launch.

tec_geek

Reaction score
From the another thread:
Do you mean Touch ID or Face ID?
Face ID will never be instant as still need to press to authenticate.
Cheers.

The faster Face ID unlock on iOS 13 won’t be that obvious when you are unlocking when your device is locked, but rather when you use iCloud Keychain or like 1Password apps, it will be more obvious.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From the another thread:

The faster Face ID unlock on iOS 13 won’t be that obvious when you are unlocking when your device is locked, but rather when you use iCloud Keychain or like 1Password apps, it will be more obvious.

It's quite obvious when unlocking from the lock screen. Tap the screen and slide up. You'll barely notice the unlock animation now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.