Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

micgoh

Reaction score
Guys where can I post to sell my Rolex?

I just got the new sea dweller 43. So plan to let go my deep sea dweller around $10k but I don't know where to post

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I just got the new sea dweller 43. So plan to let go my deep sea dweller around $10k but I don't know where to post
Please contact Jimmy @ 90039800 or Desmond @ 93661393 accordingly.

Please whatapp your watch condition pictures and package. Thanks!

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

tobii0609

Reaction score
Just bought my first Rolex, an Explorer 214270 from Money-max. Don't flame me cos I noob lah🥺. Orging this model for many years finally bought one. Sport models no stocks at all AD, that's why. But now worry whether its authentic, went to RSC only to get mock.... (or so, cos counter lady said if its 3 years dont say service, they also wont take in). Want to verify authenticity ended up got tongue-tied 😖

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought my first Rolex, an Explorer 214270 from Money-max. Don't flame me cos I noob lah�. Orging this model for many years finally bought one. Sport models no stocks at all AD, that's why. But now worry whether its authentic, went to RSC only to get mock.... (or so, cos counter lady said if its 3 years dont say service, they also wont take in). Want to verify authenticity ended up got tongue-tied �
Money max you better get it verified. Lol. Last time got a saga he got a fake hulk from money max lol.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3A using GAGT

iamhisashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can any experts tell me how much does 114060 brand new cost in Singapore? Consider getting one. Thanks.

micgoh

Reaction score
Please contact Jimmy @ 90039800 or Desmond @ 93661393 accordingly.

Please whatapp your watch condition pictures and package. Thanks!

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

You are a watch dealer is it ?

uniboy

Reaction score

Woah bro, u seem to always have access to these Rolex sports model. Aren’t u the one that manage to snag a brand new submariner the other time?

marxace

Reaction score
Just read the story telling in Roca..Haha. got so despo or not.. din realize ppl do such stuff until I read it in this thread.. haha.. not paiseh meh..

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Woah bro, u seem to always have access to these Rolex sports model. Aren’t u the one that manage to snag a brand new submariner the other time?

say only. lol.

i also recently got a daytona white from AD.

song bo

kaixin18

Reaction score
say only. lol.

i also recently got a daytona white from AD.

song bo

You can Google. The one at lucky plaza always got ppl recommend de. Can't rmb the name.

Got it. The name is top hour

Sent from Google PIXEL 3A using GAGT

besides chuan watches where else is good for second hand rolex watches? also what are the entry level rolex watches and the prices for brand new? thanks.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
besides chuan watches where else is good for second hand rolex watches? also what are the entry level rolex watches and the prices for brand new? thanks.

brightime @ bencoolen, KB Luxury at Jurong
A ton of store in Far East Plaza

go and ask the prices. there's a ton of entry level rolex.

go see what u like.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont really recommend kbluxury.

that time i went and when i was trying the watch, i was told to be careful and dont scratch the watch.

they gave u a kind of look and think u cannot afford it. their neighbour next blk, athena watch the experience was so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.