Captain Tsubasa Dream Team

sk1des

Reaction score
Can i ask i got Eagle shot n Eagle tackle...
How do i merge them tgt?

Eagle shot to Eaglr tackle or
Eagle tackle to Eagle shot?
Y

You can't merge skills... If you have 1 player with Eagle shot and 1 player with Eagle tackle, you can transfer 1 of the skill to the other so he will have 2 skill. But you will lose that player in the process if it is the main skill.
If it is a sub skill, use skill removal and remove that skill then feed to the other player.

New series they gave me 2 GK
Morisaki n Wakashimazu..

Congrats, I wanted Ken but they gave me Misaki when I already have the DF version... this WC my red team didn't improve at all. Instead my blue team is so much better now if we disregard skill level...

jannworld

Reaction score
just fated. the red misaki is the only one i wanna to avoid. i needed the blue matsu or green sawada either one can benefit my blue or rainbow jp. even if i drew ken also not that bad since he provides the red solidarity skill. but yet klab gave me the misaki. i felt like a punch in the face lol.

sk1des

Reaction score
just fated. the red misaki is the only one i wanna to avoid. i needed the blue matsu or green sawada either one can benefit my blue or rainbow jp. even if i drew ken also not that bad since he provides the red solidarity skill. but yet klab gave me the misaki. i felt like a punch in the face lol.

Almost exactly the same as me. Main team is red JP but step 1 & 2 didn’t give me a single red. Instead gave me green and blue. Positive side is I got 2x blue solidarity.
Step 3 wanted Ken or Matsu since my red team still do not have the max 45% TS. Instead gave me Misaki that I wanted to avoid since he can’t replace my DF version.
Rage pull singles and was damn lucky to get Matsu after 100+ dB. Now I have 3x blue solidarity team.

samba fan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can't merge skills... If you have 1 player with Eagle shot and 1 player with Eagle tackle, you can transfer 1 of the skill to the other so he will have 2 skill. But you will lose that player in the process if it is the main skill.
If it is a sub skill, use skill removal and remove that skill then feed to the other player.

Congrats, I wanted Ken but they gave me Misaki when I already have the DF version... this WC my red team didn't improve at all. Instead my blue team is so much better now if we disregard skill level...

Yo so i transfer Eagle tackle to Eagle shot or the other way round..
Which card to keep?

samba fan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got ken and sawada. Plus blue levin and one more non dc ssr.

How do u know which are the best cards??
Like i got few Shingo...
Dunno keep or transfer skills..

Currently i using 4 2 2 2 A formation but stats been fixed at 585k

armourshrimp

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like i got few Shingo...

Go to player data and check. Sometimes u need to compare yourself, what and which type of players u need and what position u what him to be... too much to be explain.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

jannworld

Reaction score
Almost exactly the same as me. Main team is red JP but step 1 & 2 didn’t give me a single red. Instead gave me green and blue. Positive side is I got 2x blue solidarity.
Step 3 wanted Ken or Matsu since my red team still do not have the max 45% TS. Instead gave me Misaki that I wanted to avoid since he can’t replace my DF version.
Rage pull singles and was damn lucky to get Matsu after 100+ dB. Now I have 3x blue solidarity team.

wah grats. really not easy to get all 3 same color solidarity. either have to be very lucky or got deep pockets.

my latest pull this morning gave me 97 nitta with red solidarity. right now i got 3 solidarity but problem is all different colors! Nitta (red), genzo (blue), soda (green) :s13:

jannworld

Reaction score
Like i got few Shingo...

unfortunately there is no easy way. i also started playing last dec. got to put in some effort to read up those players data, skills, team skills, passive, HA info. Best resource website is tsubasa.im

de4dman

Reaction score
Club SGP Recruitment Campaign
We are a SG based club. Level 25

Requirements:
- Min TP 700k
- can join with friends
- free and easy (no weekly donation requirement)
- LINE for communication
- pls be friendly, respectful and non-provocative.

Kindly pm me or line me @de4dman
Cheers!

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i went yolo on the latest draws and spent all my 2nd anni, R, SR, SSR tickets.

can't say im disappointed. now i can do full red jpn team or 8 red 3 blue jpn team(for the power solidarity).

my tp now from 670k jump to 750k :s13:

and i finally got a new basa! 97basa!

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
9zzbIuk.jpg

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got 3 df players in 2 pulls but Misaki i already have. dunno whether to accumulate more db to make 3rd pull + free pull

or pull the Diaz banner :s22:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got a few ssr from the r tickets so i threw them into the mixer

thought i got lucky when i saw the jersey
until i saw the face
Q1Gt5sV.jpg

sk1des

Reaction score
wah grats. really not easy to get all 3 same color solidarity. either have to be very lucky or got deep pockets.

my latest pull this morning gave me 97 nitta with red solidarity. right now i got 3 solidarity but problem is all different colors! Nitta (red), genzo (blue), soda (green) :s13:

I would have preferred red solidarity since all my bballs already invested in red :(
Now I really have to focus on both red and blue jp which is **** ass hard since bballs aren’t easy to get.

They finally made tsubasa the strongest att mid.
All he needs are a dribble and pass interception skill and he's set.

But I'm broke af lol.

Downside is they should have given him a FWD position as well...
Dribble and 1-2 is the most important skill for him, the smart option is to remove header and feed intercept/tackle but I like all his S animation shots that I don’t feel like doing so lol

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Downside is they should have given him a FWD position as well...
Dribble and 1-2 is the most important skill for him, the smart option is to remove header and feed intercept/tackle but I like all his S animation shots that I don’t feel like doing so lol

actually he does run into the box if you put him at the apex of your att mid role.

i run 3-1-3-3 and the att mid position in the mid always run into the box.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.