police selection assessment

nicholeswong97

Reaction score
Just graduated poly, applied for spf DES and enlisting this 05 July.

Anything to expect for the interview that i am going for this coming friday?

Supposedly have to report at 8.30am, until what time does the whole assessment end usually?

If you are talking about SA, mine ends at around 2-3. They ask things like why u wan join and so on. Then based on ur answers, they will ask more questions based on it. You enlisting on 5 July can make it for SPF DES meh lol

Daniooll

Reaction score
If you are talking about SA, mine ends at around 2-3. They ask things like why u wan join and so on. Then based on ur answers, they will ask more questions based on it. You enlisting on 5 July can make it for SPF DES meh lol

Yeah thing is I got my enlistment letter like a few weeks ago only so had to find time to think about it and THEN finally decided to apply

natsumelon

Reaction score
Hey guys, how long do you guys get your application status change from 'submitted' to 'shortlisted' in career gov?

Jd_0123

Reaction score
DES medical appointment 2 weeks before enlistment

my enlistment date into saf is 2nd July, going for medical appointment on 20th june for Des, need call ns call centre to inform them or just wait for the 2 weeks for spf to contact me if my des is successful or not

Spearmint90

Reaction score
my enlistment date into saf is 2nd July, going for medical appointment on 20th june for Des, need call ns call centre to inform them or just wait for the 2 weeks for spf to contact me if my des is successful or not

I think you just inform the NS call centre for more info about that.

Ur enlistment letter you gotten is SPF or SCDF right?

Mostly those who enlist in Tuesday will be enlisted into Home Team whereas those who enlisted on Wednesday till Monday is SAF. Take note of it

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think you just inform the NS call centre for more info about that.

Ur enlistment letter you gotten is SPF or SCDF right?

Mostly those who enlist in Tuesday will be enlisted into Home Team whereas those who enlisted on Wednesday till Monday is SAF. Take note of it
He mentioned for SAF

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Think might be too late leh

Jd_0123

Reaction score
ya for SAF, I just scared later SPF take too long to get back to me since only 2 weeks before I enlist into army from my DES medical appointment. So I was thinking if can call NS call centre to ask them if I can defer for my case

Spearmint90

Reaction score
ya for SAF, I just scared later SPF take too long to get back to me since only 2 weeks before I enlist into army from my DES medical appointment. So I was thinking if can call NS call centre to ask them if I can defer for my case

I suggest you call NS call centre and inform them about ur situation or if no choice just serve 2 years in SAF and then re-apply again 3 months before ORD.

ThatsTheSpirit

Reaction score

They won't defer your case. They will ask you to wait for a reply from SPF... then if no reply from SPF, must bopian go for your BMT. But if SPF accepts while you are doing BMT then you can come out AFTER BMT and go HTA. One of my friend who applied DES only got his acceptance email 1 day before he enlist in commando so you pray pray they email you before.

nicholeswong97

Reaction score
Is it true that for SPF DES residential training even for pre enlistee, there is no confinement? Can anyone confirm that?

Jd_0123

Reaction score
yup. this is for anyone that has the same situation as me. I just called SPF and they said that just enlist to SAF tekong normally if yet to reply before enlistment date.

Reaction score
Hop u get into CNB instead bro. For m feel CNB is more exciting and have higher pay. Got etra allowance. Bu u like plain clothes and challenging career(going under cover, car chase,raids in school,clubs,geylang) Join CNB. SPF is basically bao ka liao. Suicide, murder,neighbour dispute, missing person).

Hi bro pls share about your experience in cnb I'm planning to join

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.