Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Helion

Reaction score
anyone successfully added and verify credit card to google pay?

I can add my card, but when contacting bank for verification, it fails.

You can try going to Settings > More > Secure element position > Use HCE Wallet.

I tried paying using Google Pay for my bus and it works. Should work for MRT as well.

Anyone has alternatives to make the notification more prominent? Currently it is dim and can't really see.

Adelyte

Reaction score
You can try going to Settings > More > Secure element position > Use HCE Wallet.

I tried paying using Google Pay for my bus and it works. Should work for MRT as well.

Anyone has alternatives to make the notification more prominent? Currently it is dim and can't really see.

I'm on hce wallet already. So u managed to add cc and successful verify with bank?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How u install?

Try:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/forum.xda-developers.com/k20-pro/how-to/install-google-play-store-t3939166/amp/
Yeah I read this.. Where is the tap and pay setting? Cannot find

lazy999

Reaction score
Need to wait 1 week :(
JipMIul.png

Bro, can i know what caused this error?

Adelyte

Reaction score
I'm on hce wallet already. So u managed to add cc and successful verify with bank?

I managed to add a standard chartered cc, but not uob card. funny.

contacted google service, they say bank(uob) block digital token.

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone successfully added and verify credit card to google pay?

I can add my card, but when contacting bank for verification, it fails.

think china rom cant do it u need to unlock bootloader n load eu rom to do it

i might be wrong though

Adelyte

Reaction score
think china rom cant do it u need to unlock bootloader n load eu rom to do it

i might be wrong though

i managed to add a standard chartered cc, after i contact google service (not sure if they did anything), but my uob cc still cannot verify, google says its bank block digital token. need call bank to unlock.

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i managed to add a standard chartered cc, after i contact google service (not sure if they did anything), but my uob cc still cannot verify, google says its bank block digital token. need call bank to unlock.

i always thought china rom theres some google services tt unable to work properly

tts y hesistant to buy a china rom phone as im not too pro to flash eu rom lol

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i always thought china rom theres some google services tt unable to work properly

Global rom is the google apps all inside the rom. China rom is dun have.. Just install the apk is the same.

Adelyte

Reaction score

so far ok leh. shall try tmr to pay via phone.

so far so gd for china rom. except setting up properly can be wonky at times.

for eg, my google contact refused to sync at first, then i uninstall and reinstall google contact sync, it works again. :s22:

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Global rom is the google apps all inside the rom. China rom is dun have.. Just install the apk is the same.
hmm always thought china rom got lots of bloatware apps tt cant be deleted n google map services for some apps like grab googlepay arent working properly
so far ok leh. shall try tmr to pay via phone.
hmm like tt tempted to just get the china version lol
so far so gd for china rom. except setting up properly can be wonky at times.

for eg, my google contact refused to sync at first, then i uninstall and reinstall google contact sync, it works again. :s22:

hmm like tt tempted to just get the china version lol cause the global version seems far far away lol

Reavl

Reaction score
Just debloat the useless app and delete the Chinese app. not so bad, just not used to miui gesture

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.