Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oppa korean bbq not bad. went there recently.

Oppa i tried. Not bad, but kcook@westgate looks better n more variety. No idea abt the taste though. Gonna try kcook next time when i have the chance.

Excedar

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Toons, any recommendations for Korean BBQ meats buffet? K Cooks or I'm Kim recommended?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

I've been to Kcook@Somerset before, I would say it is decent (but slightly more exp compared to other kbbq, probably due to location).

I've never been to I'm Kim before though so cant comment on it.

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The kcook at westgate looks good. I'm kim is always a safe choice. Someone recommended sin manbok at beauty world area too.

K Cooks only left with Orchard Central. Westgate closed down already.

Ok, I went to I'm Kim at SOTA today. For $12.90++, its cheap. Service is quite good. They clear your dirty plates very promptly and replace the grilling tray frequently too. Place is cheap and not crowded. The pork belly is the best meat imo, nice thickness so if your slightly char the outside, you have nice crispy outside, with the oil bursting out when you bite the fatty parts.

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ok, I went to I'm Kim at SOTA today. For $12.90++, its cheap. Service is quite good. They clear your dirty plates very promptly and replace the grilling tray frequently too. Place is cheap and not crowded. The pork belly is the best meat imo, nice thickness so if your slightly char the outside, you have nice crispy outside, with the oil bursting out when you bite the fatty parts.
$12.90++ after promo???

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$12.90++ after promo???

Ya, like their FB page, share. Offer price. I think its worth it. Toons or Swordsman go, they sure lose money.

Don't go to some outlets they have. I think those are halal. The SOTA outlet is ok. Got pork belly.

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya, like their FB page, share. Offer price. I think its worth it. Toons or Swordsman go, they sure lose money.

Don't go to some outlets they have. I think those are halal. The SOTA outlet is ok. Got pork belly.
Oh thanks, i work near SOTA can go try

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Tat one is weekday lunch price. Spread is smaller than dinner n weekend lunch. No beef right? I like beef short ribs, so i normally avoid weekday bbqs, plus work wise also cannot.

Aiyoh, so sad abt kcook. I passed by there abt 3 months back nia, didn't even get to try n they closed down? Sigh.

JEM also got this hotpot + bbq place w more atas wagyu. Your area you should know better mah.

Since your time is flexible, you should try this. 50% off at 4pm timing via eatigo. 18 nett, but drinks not covered. Nice meats w mala hotpot + stir fry. Yums!

https://youtu.be/vrPCYTh9RGg

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tat one is weekday lunch price. Spread is smaller than dinner n weekend lunch. No beef right? I like beef short ribs, so i normally avoid weekday bbqs, plus work wise also cannot.

Aiyoh, so sad abt kcook. I passed by there abt 3 months back nia, didn't even get to try n they closed down? Sigh.

JEM also got this hotpot + bbq place w more atas wagyu. Your area you should know better mah.

Since your time is flexible, you should try this. 50% off at 4pm timing via eatigo. 18 nett, but drinks not covered. Nice meats w mala hotpot + stir fry. Yums!

https://youtu.be/vrPCYTh9RGg

I stay NE, not west.

Got beef, but not the cuts you looking for.

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
That wagyu beef buffet at JEM is quite bad imo.

K cook was pretty underwhelming at Westgate. They also kept increasing their price. Also I have time limit on a buffet.

I highly recommend sin manbok. Most worth it imo with no time limit though they don't have a wide selection of meats, their quality are really good for the price. Oh and it's at 25+

Last edited:

saycheese

Banned
Reaction score
Plate' Sea & Grill buffet - i use to like it. Til they raised the price n the quality of crabs n roasted beef dropped. Its still decent. The crabs are still some of the better qty ones. Avoid the lobsters

Oh thanks! They drop the price recently though as a promotion. Now is about $53/pax so I reckon it's good value.

minamikaze

Reaction score
Went for this a few weeks back. Not bad at all, the oysters were pretty awesome.
Jekz9Q4.jpg

If anyone's doing a buffet outing and wants to try this, I'm in.
Or if you have other better recommendations, do post here! :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.