Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boonjohn

Reaction score
Any recent passed TVDL kind soul willing to give away course materials with notes n tips? I’m willing to buy, do pm me. Thks, inadv!

Last edited:

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Study and listen carefully to instructor.

Not difficult la, don't need a degree holder to operate machine rite?
Nation of drivers.

Iamjoh

Reaction score
U will receive the course materials when u go for the course , y need to get from others?

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
So black hearted. People passports, birth certificate, marriage certificate he go and throw away.

don't want to return. straight dispose. clean act

but took the $ and valuables to generate cash, u'll be nabbed if u are nailed

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got phv bang pedestrian outside cbp ue bizhub. Saw some blood on the rd and a tp bike beside.

DVykQPT.jpg

Last edited:

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jialat liao, nowadays bang ppl very stiff punishment

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Got phv bang pedestrian outside cbp ue bizhub. Saw some blood on the rd and a tp bike beside.

DVykQPT.jpg

Wedding Photography -> www.dennislee.co HardwareZone Forums app

My wife working at cbp

Tell me the phv car there at peak hour also drive like they inside f1 race track

Many time she reach zebra cross the car will not stop just zoom pass at very fast speed. Very dangerous.

I explain to my wife phv like us is low life who see money very important.

Time is money.

I can risk banging down someone at zebra crossing just to be able to pick up my passenger 10 second earlier so i have 10 second more to hit my incentive

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

katana71

Master Member
Reaction score
My wife working at cbp

Tell me the phv car there at peak hour also drive like they inside f1 race track

Many time she reach zebra cross the car will not stop just zoom pass at very fast speed. Very dangerous.

I explain to my wife phv like us is low life who see money very important.

Time is money.

I can risk banging down someone at zebra crossing just to be able to pick up my passenger 10 second earlier so i have 10 second more to hit my incentive

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

You will lose all your incentives plus more if you really bang pedestrians

Brovale

Reaction score
U will receive the course materials when u go for the course , y need to get from others?
Ya, you will get the training materials. Maybe he is referring to what I say perviously $27 for the training materials, this amount is a must pay, just stating that it not Skillfuture credits claimable. And inside the training materials box, it comes with training notes n handbooks,some taxi promotion leaflets n a latest edition of street directory. Ours will be the outdated edition by now. Like some Bros mentioned, everything changed, inward cam and return lost items rules n regulations, my time bo, just 3 years ago only, back then they just came out the new phvl law, Veri long queue at grab n Uber, it was easier to get a course date for TDVL, it was $200+ and a 2days course compare to phvl free by grab/Uber n 1day course(waiting list,can wait till 2months for course date-phd jht). 2days lunch FOC by Taxi company, while sharing with us their promotion s, lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.