Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

EsPpY

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i tried to send coins to spare quube account but forgotten i din set the wallet "address" proper.

tot coins gone for good but after awhile (3 days as wongminmin said), coins back at main account. :s13:

How do you send qcoins to other account?

Been trying to look high and low for it...

blusky

Reaction score
Coming coupon:

eB5OlkY.jpg

asmira

Reaction score
Qcoin is now 1.36?

a payment of 436 need 320.5 Qcoin or am i missing some information?

taquito

Reaction score
Looking to get some soundproof material to paste on my door to prevent noise from entering/going off. Can anyone recommend such material and what kind of strong double-sided tape should I use (for easy removable too)? Thanks!

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Qcoin is now 1.36?

a payment of 436 need 320.5 Qcoin or am i missing some information?

I still see 1.38. Moreover I thought they did mentioned that they will revise the price every quarter or something along the line right?

finale1

Master Member
Reaction score
I think we buy 1.38 but use 1.36z
That’s really bad. This is the bid/ask that q10 put in to make their money back

I still see 1.38. Moreover I thought they did mentioned that they will revise the price every quarter or something along the line right?

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think we buy 1.38 but use 1.36z
That’s really bad. This is the bid/ask that q10 put in to make their money back

Interesting. I did not consider if Qoo10 will have a spread when it comes to buying vs selling. I think it only applies to buying from Qoo10 when converting the SGD to QCoin.

I did a quick calculation and it works out to be about 1.37 (1.369) kind of rate. The spread still seems quite small now, but I suspect they may slowly increase it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.