Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont really recommend kbluxury.

that time i went and when i was trying the watch, i was told to be careful and dont scratch the watch.

they gave u a kind of look and think u cannot afford it. their neighbour next blk, athena watch the experience was so much better.

father quite nice guy lah

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

that time i went and when i was trying the watch, i was told to be careful and dont scratch the watch.

they gave u a kind of look and think u cannot afford it. their neighbour next blk, athena watch the experience was so much better.

Bluebird told u off?

marxace

Reaction score

Desmond quite OK la. I went there to adjust my bracelet. He din wanna charge me although I din buy anything from him before. I think I paid him $5 or $10 only.
Athena din know or probably din want to adjust bracelet for Rolex

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT

mun_hoe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought my first Rolex, an Explorer 214270 from Money-max. Don't flame me cos I noob lah��. Orging this model for many years finally bought one. Sport models no stocks at all AD, that's why. But now worry whether its authentic, went to RSC only to get mock.... (or so, cos counter lady said if its 3 years dont say service, they also wont take in). Want to verify authenticity ended up got tongue-tied ��

can re-emphasize what the RSC counter lady meant by 3yrs and longer "won't take in?" meaning they do not service the watch when past the 3 yr? Ain't Rolex provides 5 years warranty for manufacturing defects right?

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not against them but just sharing my personal experience. desmond was busy, his dad served me, agreed he's quite a nice guy and he says can slowly see and if wanna take photos just go ahead.

think it was his mum who told me to be careful with the watch and don't scratch it, listen already abit no shiok lah.

that's all. maybe different people with have different experience with different shops, so just sharing experiences. that was the only one time i went in their shop.

LordKuroda

Reaction score
Anyone has got lobang for a 15400 blue dial? Recently got poisoned heavily by my friend, but at the same time quite reluctant to offload my batman also. :s13:

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score
not against them but just sharing my personal experience. desmond was busy, his dad served me, agreed he's quite a nice guy and he says can slowly see and if wanna take photos just go ahead.

think it was his mum who told me to be careful with the watch and don't scratch it, listen already abit no shiok lah.

that's all. maybe different people with have different experience with different shops, so just sharing experiences. that was the only one time i went in their shop.

Bro, that's not his mom. That's only the odd job aunty. She's the typical uneducated type, don't know how to talk. Desmond's family, his father and sister, are super nice and sincere.

I find KBluxury one of the more straight forward and sincere honest businesses around. They don't **** around the bush and play games. 1 is 1 and 2 is 2.

Last edited:

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol, I refuse to even bother with KB Luxury, had a horrible experience involving miscomm on Carousell with regards to trade in of my Tudor BB. Everything in black and white, and the fault was the shop's, yet the attitude of the whole family was just terrible.

I had travelled all the way from my place in Yishun to their shop to deal, already made payment via bank transfer, and was told that they had made an error for their response to my question "how much top up for Rolex sub" - instead of the top up amount, they had indicated the trade in value for my BB. Best part is I had verified the amount to transfer first verbally at the shop.

Of course you can imagine how I felt, and I showed it on my face. Desmond's reaction, which showed that he didn't give two hoots was "brother, why face so black". Nope, I wasted 2 hours of my time going to and fro for nothing cos of your stupid mistake, and I'm supposed to smile to you?

Worst part is, when I shared the experience here on HWZ, he had the cheek to ask me if I wanted $50. As if that $50 matters to me, dude. I got better things to do on a weekend. Also started niaming about how he wanted to give me back the amount in cash but I made him transfer the money back. Seriously, just think, do I really want to spend even more time depositing the money back in my account?

It's not about the money, or the deal. It's about how you treat your customers, potential or otherwise. I cannot with a good conscience say that the shop cares or gives a damn about its customers and have since always steered my friends away from this bunch.

You can check out the converstion with Bluebird (Desmond from KB Luxury) here, and judge for yourself. He's deleted the offensive posts but the quotes showing what he said remain.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/fashion-grooming-235/watch-thread-part-13-a-5596822-558.html

Last edited:

tobii0609

Reaction score
can re-emphasize what the RSC counter lady meant by 3yrs and longer "won't take in?" meaning they do not service the watch when past the 3 yr? Ain't Rolex provides 5 years warranty for manufacturing defects right?

Hallo. I interpreted that she probably mean my watch have not pass the 5 years mark for the recommended servicing. Maybe I noob, gave away my intention was to actually do verification 🙄

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, that's not his mom. That's only the odd job aunty. She's the typical uneducated type, don't know how to talk. Desmond's family, his father and sister, are super nice and sincere.

I find KBluxury one of the more straight forward and sincere honest businesses around. They don't **** around the bush and play games. 1 is 1 and 2 is 2.

ohhh. that's not his mum.

i thought she was. thanks for clarifying though.

but to open a watch shop and worried about people scratching the watch when trying on... then how to do business?

see no touch?

Last edited:

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Well, Desmond apparnetly took offense at me asking why his 14060 bezel so tight. Claim it's normal, and cannot compare to 114060. Also niam when responding to me here.

Let me tell you, I had trouble turning the bezel on that piece with my hands. My current 14060, which I got from another second hand dealer, no such problem. It is not the 114060, but a normal grip gets the job done.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol, I refuse to even bother with KB Luxury, had a horrible experience involving miscomm on Carousell with regards to trade in of my Tudor BB. Everything in black and white, and the fault was the shop's, yet the attitude of the whole family was just terrible.

I had travelled all the way from my place in Yishun to their shop to deal, already made payment via bank transfer, and was told that they had made an error for their response to my question "how much top up for Rolex sub" - instead of the top up amount, they had indicated the trade in value for my BB. Best part is I had verified the amount to transfer first verbally at the shop.

Of course you can imagine how I felt, and I showed it on my face. Desmond's reaction, which showed that he didn't give two hoots was "brother, why face so black". Nope, I wasted 2 hours of my time going to and fro for nothing cos of your stupid mistake, and I'm supposed to smile to you?

Worst part is, when I shared the experience here on HWZ, he had the cheek to ask me if I wanted $50. As if that $50 matters to me, dude. I got better things to do on a weekend. Also started niaming about how he wanted to give me back the amount in cash but I made him transfer the money back. Seriously, just think, do I really want to spend even more time depositing the money back in my account?

It's not about the money, or the deal. It's about how you treat your customers, potential or otherwise. I cannot with a good conscience say that the shop cares or gives a damn about its customers and have since always steered my friends away from this bunch.

You can check out the converstion with Bluebird (Desmond from KB Luxury) here, and judge for yourself. He's deleted the offensive posts but the quotes showing what he said remain.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/fashion-grooming-235/watch-thread-part-13-a-5596822-558.html

thanks for the share, very interesting read. :)

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all those bro here bro there type of dealers better steer clear...make $ out of a deal of cos “bro” chiu..cannot cut a deal chiu think will still bro chiu ?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

but to open a watch shop and worried about people scratching the watch when trying on... then how to do business?

see no touch?

You actually listened to the bugger?
If you're only a odd job Auntie.
Your boss customer see watch, doing sales, you dare to say eh don't scratch the watch?

mun_hoe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hallo. I interpreted that she probably mean my watch have not pass the 5 years mark for the recommended servicing. Maybe I noob, gave away my intention was to actually do verification 🙄

i know RSC used to do verification for a fee and up till recent years read from forumers comments RSC no longer does it even for a fee.

but that lady mention something like it's not even 3 year old watch they will not take in to service e.g paid general servicing? if a customer is willing to pay even for a 3 month old watch to service, why would RSC "refuse"?

micgoh

Reaction score
Woah bro, u seem to always have access to these Rolex sports model. Aren’t u the one that manage to snag a brand new submariner the other time?

Either you know the right people or not 😉

Those guai lan people usually puts people off that's why nothing for them

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

see no touch?

There's cases where people actually scratch the watch.
The smartest way is to wrap it and let customer try it.
Grey dealer is not ad.
If ad tell rolex or any brand their watch fk up because of rough customer handling.
They still pay only 60-65% of the watch rrp and can choose to return

Grey dealer is buy off people. So basically they pay more. And shld customer fk up the watch. They all llst.
Cannot go back to ad.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i know RSC used to do verification for a fee and up till recent years read from forumers comments RSC no longer does it even for a fee.

but that lady mention something like it's not even 3 year old watch they will not take in to service e.g paid general servicing? if a customer is willing to pay even for a 3 month old watch to service, why would RSC "refuse"?

They will.
Because no point to service unless got something wrong.
They have better things to do. Like helping other customer watches that really have problem or old watches.

If they wanna be **. They open case. Check check nothing wrong.
Put back. Charge you few hundred.

So they reject is saving you money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.