Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Connected, but free??? I tried to login to my account online keep error de. How to check how much call times and data used lor. The latter not important, but former is crucial for the 20mins lor. Don't have apk to monitor too

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Yep. Free on our side. But your friend must pay of course if they don't have free incoming call.

The 20mins landline is simple. Once you used up the monthly quota, it simply cannot connect to landlines anymore until next mth.

Certain special numbers also cannot connect. Like I tried to use TPG to call M1's customer service number 1627, cannot connect. Not sure abt 1800-x numbers also.

Their portal is still haywire. Even if you login also cannot check usage. Just keep refreshing and keep trying to login.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The best joke I text them asking how to track, they say will send us notification after exceeded. I facepalm asked back shouldn't it be before it hits limit. The CSO say will forward my feedback for management to review.
WTH.. haha

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
The best joke I text them asking how to track, they say will send us notification after exceeded. I facepalm asked back shouldn't it be before it hits limit. The CSO say will forward my feedback for management to review.
WTH.. haha

Lol. Yeah. Tracking is to prevent exceeding.

Its ok lah. The more they fumble, the longer is the trial (although its stated until Dec 2019. Maybe they will extend :p).:s12:

UVERtainment

Reaction score
hello, is anyone using the new m1 30gb for $25 plan?

i jus switched over from singtel 3g but the dl/ul speed seems like the same to me. is it due to the weak signal? havent seen a full signal bar so far

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bro, is this still avail? i have pm-ed you.
paiseh I replied to your pm already.. :o

Final few days to sign up for this CIS promo.
PM me for the CIS code if you are interested to sign up for it.
All new sign ups will get the first three months free.

$10 off the monthly $28 subscription for subsequent 9 months if you port in from other telco during sign up.

additional 6gb data per month for first 12 months.
incoming calls are free perpetually.
registration fees is $4.

I'm not earning any referral incentives by sharing this to all as this is a CIS code and not personal account referral code.

By sharing this for no personal benefits and you still reply me asking me to take the initiative to PM you for the CIS code, then you can slowly wait till the durians drop down from your room ceiling.

i3xpd05.jpg

XZbrqRH.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

o2atom

Reaction score
paiseh I replied to your pm already.. :o

Final few days to sign up for this CIS promo.
PM me for the CIS code if you are interested to sign up for it.
All new sign ups will get the first three months free.

$10 off the monthly $28 subscription for subsequent 9 months if you port in from other telco during sign up.

additional 6gb data per month for first 12 months.
incoming calls are free perpetually.
registration fees is $4.

I'm not earning any referral incentives by sharing this to all as this is a CIS code and not personal account referral code.

By sharing this for no personal benefits and you still reply me asking me to take the initiative to PM you for the CIS code, then you can slowly wait till the durians drop down from your room ceiling.

i3xpd05.jpg

XZbrqRH.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

PM sent. Tks.

Last edited:

lxb_70

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, thinking of porting over my main line, (old 12gb 3g singtel) to the new m1 $25/30gb sim only plan... Currently my old plan cost me $45.25 per month. So, what the procedure? Sign up online then collect sim card or? I did not port over before, so can some expert highlight me for the porting process? Thanks in advance

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

SibehHL

Reaction score
I did it at M1 shop, the entire process took less than 15 mins, not including queuing. The assistant will help you with the porting procedure and you can clarify on the spot. Remember to bring SAFRA card if you have it.

For porting; you don’t have to do a thing. Sigh some forms and you are done. The telcos will sort it out amongst themselves. Please don’t inform your existing telco in advance to terminate anything.

Guys, thinking of porting over my main line, (old 12gb 3g singtel) to the new m1 $25/30gb sim only plan... Currently my old plan cost me $45.25 per month. So, what the procedure? Sign up online then collect sim card or? I did not port over before, so can some expert highlight me for the porting process? Thanks in advance

Last edited:

lxb_70

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did it at M1 shop, the entire process took less than 15 mins, not including queuing. The assistant will help you with the porting procedure and you can clarify on the spot. Remember to bring SAFRA card if you have it.

For porting; you don’t have to do a thing. Sigh some forms and you are done. The telcos will sort it out amongst themselves. Please don’t inform your existing telco in advance to terminate anything.
But if do at the shop, the sim card is free? Coz online is free sim and free first month promo.

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear all, am thinking of porting over my family member's line under my name to another telco to save on the subscription fees. anyone can advise any telco have quite about 300 mins of talk time, no need too much data. currently on M1 i-Reg+

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I was holding on the same line too! finally ported to circleslife just now.

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You are welcomed.

Mobile-to-mobile calls are unlimited. Mobile to land lines (ie, home or offices) is 20mins per mth. You can practically call your friends who has free incoming calls on their plans for whole day long liao.

mobile incoming for TPG also free i suppose?

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now promo all for porting number

if get new number circleslife is $28

is this the best plan for now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.