Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Every player that MU buy will have a premium factor esp if it is from the league itself

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Palace asked for 50m in the very first place.

Woody totally fail at bargaining.

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Real Madrid have asked to include a first refusal clause on Benfica defender Ruben Dias in the deal that will see their striker Raul de Tomas join the Lisbon outfit

Also can forget about Ruben Dias liao. Real Madrid already made "reservation" for him already.

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who is Lukaku agent that is publictly touting him to go to inter even if he want to leave inter must pay the price we want 75m or else we will not let him go

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"As for my future, I have already made a decision that I still cannot communicate publicly out of respect for Manchester United, with whom I have a contract."
Who is Lukaku agent that is publicly touting him to go to inter even if he want to leave inter must pay the price we want 75m or else we will not let him go

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unless Utd sign Bruno Fernandes, Lukaku will continue to struggle in the current system.

But since Woody taking their own sweet time to overhaul I think the chance of signing Bruno is getting slimmer each day.

Selling Lukaku might not be a bad idea, Rashford, Martial and Greenwood are able to replace him.

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unless Utd sign Bruno Fernandes, Lukaku will continue to struggle in the current system.

But since Woody taking their own sweet time to overhaul I think the chance of signing Bruno is getting slimmer each day.

Selling Lukaku might not be a bad idea, Rashford, Martial and Greenwood are able to replace him.
Woodward do biz like snail, only trying to look for sponsors

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
The agent of Sporting CP midfielder Bruno Fernandes is returning to England for more talks with Manchester United and Tottenham.

Fernandes' agent Miguel Pinho is believed to have held talks with both United and Tottenham last weekend.

And he will be back in London again on Wednesday for further talks, reports O Jogo.

Neither United or Tottenham are likely to meet Sporting's valuation, with both clubs believing he is worth closer to £50m.

Fernandes is keen on a move to the Premier League with United leading the chase as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer eyes a replacement for Ander Herrera.

Spurs are already closing in on a club-record deal for Tanguy Ndombele and while Fernandes is on their radar, Real Betis midfielder Giovani Lo Celso is believed to be a favoured option.

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The agent of Sporting CP midfielder Bruno Fernandes is returning to England for more talks with Manchester United and Tottenham.

Fernandes' agent Miguel Pinho is believed to have held talks with both United and Tottenham last weekend.

And he will be back in London again on Wednesday for further talks, reports O Jogo.

Neither United or Tottenham are likely to meet Sporting's valuation, with both clubs believing he is worth closer to £50m.

Fernandes is keen on a move to the Premier League with United leading the chase as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer eyes a replacement for Ander Herrera.

Spurs are already closing in on a club-record deal for Tanguy Ndombele and while Fernandes is on their radar, Real Betis midfielder Giovani Lo Celso is believed to be a favoured option.

Spurs suddenly signing so many midfielders

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Spending £50m to get a Ander Herrera replacement who is untested in EPL and might be flop like Fred, while letting Herrera go for free, when he really wants to stay, is really beyond me.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think signing another striker will depend on Lukaku leaving. The club seems happy to keep him if Inter can't come up with the cash, which i do not mind too. Rom is very good scoring against the cannon fodder

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Spending £50m to get a Ander Herrera replacement who is untested in EPL and might be flop like Fred, while letting Herrera go for free, when he really wants to stay, is really beyond me.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT
Ppl who contribute we let them while ppl with liabilities we keep them....gosh...what world are we in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.