Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I did not consider if Qoo10 will have a spread when it comes to buying vs selling. I think it only applies to buying from Qoo10 when converting the SGD to QCoin.

I did a quick calculation and it works out to be about 1.37 (1.369) kind of rate. The spread still seems quite small now, but I suspect they may slowly increase it.

There is one time when you can buy coins @ 1.38 base rate but when you spend it, its worth 1.40 :s13:

finale1

Master Member
Reaction score
I suspect the Qcoin spending rate (currently 1.369) is lagging behind USDSGD. Perhaps the formula is a lagging 2 week daily average close of USDSGD.

USDSGD recent low around 1.3520.
1 Qcoin = 1.02 x 1.3520 = 1.379
Which means the lowest price of qcoin is 1.379.

Why is Qcoin now only worth 1.369 when buying things? It should not be this rate.

Interesting. I did not consider if Qoo10 will have a spread when it comes to buying vs selling. I think it only applies to buying from Qoo10 when converting the SGD to QCoin.

I did a quick calculation and it works out to be about 1.37 (1.369) kind of rate. The spread still seems quite small now, but I suspect they may slowly increase it.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just use qcoins in quube no need worry simi spread or what liao. 100qcoins means 100qcoins. 99qcoins means 99qcoins.

finale1

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol so easy?

Sellers will increase qcoin needed if USDSGD go down.

Sellers convert Qcoin to SGD also have spread.

Pls think before u type leh

just use qcoins in quube no need worry simi spread or what liao. 100qcoins means 100qcoins. 99qcoins means 99qcoins.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol so easy?

Sellers will increase qcoin needed if USDSGD go down.

Sellers convert Qcoin to SGD also have spread.

Pls think before u type leh

U are the one who needs to think. If u stupid enough to buy quube items when not on promo, u will kana. If not, they will usually be at the same price.

finale1

Master Member
Reaction score
Quube sellers have not cashed out yet.
The shocking reality has not hit them

U are the one who needs to think. If u stupid enough to buy quube items when not on promo, u will kana. If not, they will usually be at the same price.

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone have 40 off 400 (VIP Members) here?
<i given mine for the month and now i need 1 myself :()

can gift to me? :o

and_who

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, anyone here has a 50 dollar off coupon to spare me please?

Intending to buy something tonight or tomorrow!

Clarence80

Master Member
Reaction score
Coming coupon:

eB5OlkY.jpg

not out yet? cannot grab it on qoo10 app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.