Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

pspnewcomer

Reaction score
After viewing this forum, finally i hoot the mifo o5 Pro last week during GSS on Lazada. And received it today. Less than $60 after $8 voucher discount.

rTB5yjEl.jpg

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6010 using GAGT

seoulez

Reaction score
i find the Creative outlier Gold suit me well.
1) price reasonable
2) Sound good with brass
3) The shape is of the correct size and design, not like other brand which either too big or protruding very ugly

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
Earfun free like not bad.

How to get it at $39?

How to claim warranty?

Any shipping fee?

When watching YouTube or Netflix, audio any lag?

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS 5T

pspnewcomer

Reaction score
Anyone facing issue with Mifo o5 professional version signal connection drop off issue? Left earbud audio dropping off 4-5 time when i walking from taiseng mrt to my workplace at ubi ave 3. First day usage.

gong318

Reaction score
Anyone facing issue with Mifo o5 professional version signal connection drop off issue? Left earbud audio dropping off 4-5 time when i walking from taiseng mrt to my workplace at ubi ave 3. First day usage.

using the normal version, when got this issue, I will off bluetooth and reconnect. This fixed the issue in my case

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

pspnewcomer

Reaction score
using the normal version, when got this issue, I will off bluetooth and reconnect. This fixed the issue in my case

Means this is common issue for Mifo o5?

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
I using QCY T1C, when I connect to iPhone is ok but sometimes using for few days, earpiece cannot connect to phone or at least only 1 side can connect. I suspect whenever connect to laptop, then after that have problem connecting back to phone

Is this normal?

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS 5T

eting72

Reaction score

pspnewcomer

Reaction score
I will get it maybe once or twice in a week of daily weekday use, not very common but definitely present

My one very bad. Listening music in my office during work. Drop off also happened few times. Maybe i got an defective unit.

SuperDecker

Reaction score
Try hard reset. Delete the Bluetooth profile in ur phone and then reconnect again

My one very bad. Listening music in my office during work. Drop off also happened few times. Maybe i got an defective unit.

gong318

Reaction score
Can guide me the way to hard reset? Thanks

Go to bluetooth settings and forget the device then reconnect. If the drop off issue still persist and if you bought through lazada, just issue a return request stating defective product

pspnewcomer

Reaction score
Go to bluetooth settings and forget the device then reconnect. If the drop off issue still persist and if you bought through lazada, just issue a return request stating defective product

Thanks for your advice.. done reset. will monitor till tomorrow. If still persist will issue return.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.