TFIP IBF Data Analytics

Singapore1965

Reaction score
Anyone has any idea what is interview by who and for what purpose? How many people are they sponsoring and any bond?

Black_Gate

Reaction score
Anyone has any idea what is interview by who and for what purpose? How many people are they sponsoring and any bond?

you will get interview by the company. The bond is depend on the contract between you and your company when signing the agreement.

example if you drop out from the program, the company got the right to penalty you not the IBF.

Singapore1965

Reaction score
I heard IBF if paying the allowance so i wonder what has it got to interview by third party company. Or should it be interview by IBF?

Black_Gate

Reaction score
I heard IBF if paying the allowance so i wonder what has it got to interview by third party company. Or should it be interview by IBF?

yes IBF pay you but the investment is from both party. The government of course wont penalty you but the company maybe will

Olehze

Reaction score
Did the assessment on 21st June. No response yet. Overall i felt it was doable except few trick questions. I am currently doing my 2nd degree in Business Analytics in NUS, Most stats questions that came out were like the simplified version of the degree course.

Still waiting...

dangerousgaming

Reaction score
Just checking if this is for people who worked more than 2 years after graduation? Got another similar programme by imda but they want people who less than 3 years after graduation.

LlSour

Reaction score
I checked with them, they are still processing, need to wait till mid-July

Ace320

Reaction score
Not yet...maybe those who fail the test or confirm out should release outcome first. Ar least dont waste time to build ppl's hope.

I think they did not expect so many ppl apply, that's why keep postpone to release the result.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.