The Division 2

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/TheDivisionGame/status/1142107292000751616
Supply drop detected. An exclusive in-game outfit is now available for Twitch Prime members!

2fy47GV.png

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have anyone done the warhound convoy?
did a few but always endup with dead warhound & no loots to secure

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
changes looks good. wonder how my CD will be affected, i guess days of 10s CD are over :(

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I put my exotic holster into 2nd char, and i still can get 3/4 parts to make a new 1. Is this i tended as such coz it seems to be the fastest way to get exotic components. I need to check my last remainjbg parr, dunnoe if its from noon at showdown mission or nt.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u mean u can still buy holster intel to start farming after to stash in your 2nd char?

i was thinking of dismantling liberty for exotic since i got 2 pcs high end D50 in my stash. but not sure if i can still farm/buy for liberty blueprint

btw how many exotics components were return when u dismantled exotics?
I put my exotic holster into 2nd char, and i still can get 3/4 parts to make a new 1. Is this i tended as such coz it seems to be the fastest way to get exotic components. I need to check my last remainjbg parr, dunnoe if its from noon at showdown mission or nt.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u mean u can still buy holster intel to start farming after to stash in your 2nd char?

i was thinking of dismantling liberty for exotic since i got 2 pcs high end D50 in my stash. but not sure if i can still farm/buy for liberty blueprint

btw how many exotics components were return when u dismantled exotics?

For liberty, once u get bp, no need get anymore. Just throw it to your 2nd char and farm the 3 missions to get the parts. Then u will be able to craft. As long as an exotic is inside ur shared stash or ur own items, u wun get the part. So make sure ur 2nd char has it in its own items list. No need to equip though.

Each deconstruct will guve 2 exotic components.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok thanks! actually 4 missions for liberty parts

about exotic holster. after moving to 2nd char, you can still farm of components for another exotic holster? i.e riverside gas CP, CP4 X3 & high noon showdown

also i noticed when doing open world mounted guns for field research. seems like after respawn, when u fast travel & continue killing hostiles with mounted gun, it won't be taken into account for field research criteria. will give a try again to confirm

so far still works for Roosevelt mounted gun stage. but those who haven't done that better do fast in case if they decide to patch that up.

For liberty, once u get bp, no need get anymore. Just throw it to your 2nd char and farm the 3 missions to get the parts. Then u will be able to craft. As long as an exotic is inside ur shared stash or ur own items, u wun get the part. So make sure ur 2nd char has it in its own items list. No need to equip though.

Each deconstruct will guve 2 exotic components.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok thanks! actually 4 missions for liberty parts

about exotic holster. after moving to 2nd char, you can still farm of components for another exotic holster? i.e riverside gas CP, CP4 X3 & high noon showdown

also i noticed when doing open world mounted guns for field research. seems like after respawn, when u fast travel & continue killing hostiles with mounted gun, it won't be taken into account for field research criteria. will give a try again to confirm

so far still works for Roosevelt mounted gun stage. but those who haven't done that better do fast in case if they decide to patch that up.

Ah riverside gas cp. That was the one im missing. I tot it was some faction cp. Thanks for jolting my memory. Seems like one can still get the holster even after getting it once. And seems to be 100% drop as well.

For the machine gun kill, kill urself before u kill the door. In normal mode, there are 5 enemies. So u shld complete after 4 deaths. This is for grand washington hotel only.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for exotic holster. after i move to 2nd char inventory, i can't see in project list nor i could buy holster Intel from crafting lady. even if you farm those components, you have no one to give to. so i don't think it will work, but pls do share if u managed to craft a 2nd exotic holster

it takes at least 2 grenades to kill self lolz. not too efficient. prefer mounted guns at CP. this the last part before i could unlock gunner specialization. 41/100 … 59 more to go!

Ah riverside gas cp. That was the one im missing. I tot it was some faction cp. Thanks for jolting my memory. Seems like one can still get the holster even after getting it once. And seems to be 100% drop as well.

For the machine gun kill, kill urself before u kill the door. In normal mode, there are 5 enemies. So u shld complete after 4 deaths. This is for grand washington hotel only.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for exotic holster. after i move to 2nd char inventory, i can't see in project list nor i could buy holster Intel from crafting lady. even if you farm those components, you have no one to give to. so i don't think it will work, but pls do share if u managed to craft a 2nd exotic holster

it takes at least 2 grenades to kill self lolz. not too efficient. prefer mounted guns at CP. this the last part before i could unlock gunner specialization. 41/100 … 59 more to go!

Go to crafting table to craft liao after getting 4 parts.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got all 4 parts liao? u must be very lucky with rng. just tried riverside gas cp, no luck with exotic holster component
Go to crafting table to craft liao after getting 4 parts.

just tried respawning for mounted gun CP, seems like they still count towards to field research quota. finally done field research & unlock gunner specialization liao :)

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got all 4 parts liao? u must be very lucky with rng. just tried riverside gas cp, no luck with exotic holster component

just tried respawning for mounted gun CP, seems like they still count towards to field research quota. finally done field research & unlock gunner specialization liao :)

Yup got it liao. It seems to me that the part from riverside cp is random from all CP. While the rest can only spawn from individual faction cp.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i did CP4 again also never drop any.
which version is yours? std, gold or platinum. not sure if gold, platinum comes with better RNG lolz
Yup got it liao. It seems to me that the part from riverside cp is random from all CP. While the rest can only spawn from individual faction cp.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maybe you grind CP4 more often. me still finding CP4 while doable solo but very challenging, so tend to avoid unless guaranteed rewards (not amount of loots) are good. most of loots always sold away

can i ask you, those attributes in gears that are grayed out (under brand set box), how to get those highlighted?
Lol standard nia. makes no diff if u paid more.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maybe you grind CP4 more often. me still finding CP4 while doable solo but very challenging, so tend to avoid unless guaranteed rewards (not amount of loots) are good. most of loots always sold away

can i ask you, those attributes in gears that are grayed out (under brand set box), how to get those highlighted?

In a way, i do farm CP4 a lot for the yellow box and boss drops. Its good to farm those coz both are guaranteed GS500.

Greyed attributes? All attributes are passive so it will just boost your current stats. U mean talents like berserk, unstoppable, etc? Those need meet minimum amt then can unlock. If not, show a pic.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I completed the holster le then i went to deconstruct it for components. Played a true son cp4 and both def and att boss dropped the same exotic component. Lol, sadly can only collect 1 nia.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RNG very bad for me leh. farm whole week can't even replace anything. lately been getting many drops with crit chance & damage in gears. but i skill build, no use for me, maybe i should try crit build?

those unhighlighted items under Fenris Group i.e assault rifle damage. how can i highlight these attributes?
BPr6j5P.jpg

I completed the holster le then i went to deconstruct it for components. Played a true son cp4 and both def and att boss dropped the same exotic component. Lol, sadly can only collect 1 nia.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those are set bonus for 1, 2, 3 same brand pieces equipped. If you equip 2 sets of FG, eg on chest and kneepads, u will get 1st 2 bonuses. If equip 3, u will get all 3 bonus. Which gear part u equip in does not matter. Note that some brands only appear on 3 specific parts nia.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.