Klipsch T5 series

ddwmk2002

Reaction score
Got some issues with the pairing of the klipsch t5. Do you have to pair both l and r? The set I got shows both l and r. And when paired, the sound don't come out from both sides

No only one. Either left or right. The other will be slave. Yes you see both on your bt list. Try deleting the device and redo the pairing again.

If u nid to reconnect again, connect the master will do.

shadlightsg

Reaction score
No only one. Either left or right. The other will be slave. Yes you see both on your bt list. Try deleting the device and redo the pairing again.

If u nid to reconnect again, connect the master will do.
Didn't work for me. Tried connect left or right,but the other didn't became a slave, ie only sound output on one

cloud0

Reaction score
Just wondering if I can bring my T5 to Musica for the free engraving?
Bought mine from Challenger Vivo

infusionist

Reaction score
Love Klipsch's earphones and have used their for a really long time. Bbut I felt the T5 isnt as good compared to the Jabra Elite 65t. I felt disappointed when i tested them.

Anyone has any opinions, views on these comparison.

Thanks!:)

musicsg_com

Reaction score
Love Klipsch's earphones and have used their for a really long time. Bbut I felt the T5 isnt as good compared to the Jabra Elite 65t. I felt disappointed when i tested them.

Anyone has any opinions, views on these comparison.

Thanks!:)

Jabra definitely sounds more exciting and brighter. Klipsch more neutral, comfortable.
Which Klipsch earphones did you use before?

ddwmk2002

Reaction score
After 2 weeks of usage. Too prone to interference. Especially from my Garmin watch whenever I start an activity.

Hope this can be resolve via firmware update.

Left as master, phone in left front pocket occasional interference, phone in left rear pocket all hell break loose.

The only way is to mount on armband...Tats 1 ft distance btn phone and earbud.

Prismatic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After 2 weeks of usage. Too prone to interference. Especially from my Garmin watch whenever I start an activity.

Hope this can be resolve via firmware update.

Left as master, phone in left front pocket occasional interference, phone in left rear pocket all hell break loose.

The only way is to mount on armband...Tats 1 ft distance btn phone and earbud.

My review on the T5 Sports (should be same drivers for all variants) is...ordinary. Not bad, also not outstanding.

Listening to on-device files is okay, but if streaming like Spotify, straight away lower bitrate is telling.

Also, from time to time will suddenly have this loud piak sound coming from left earpiece. Played over same part of tge song to check but not repeated. Like random.

ddwmk2002

Reaction score
My review on the T5 Sports (should be same drivers for all variants) is...ordinary. Not bad, also not outstanding.

Listening to on-device files is okay, but if streaming like Spotify, straight away lower bitrate is telling.

Also, from time to time will suddenly have this loud piak sound coming from left earpiece. Played over same part of tge song to check but not repeated. Like random.

Actually T5 sports shd sound abit better...It's aptx HD right?

When we say good...It's still within bt headphone class...Nobody make a bt headphone with sq on par with wired...Not yet.😅

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.