Samsung Galaxy Watch

samsungXP

Reaction score
nvm bcoz i use ringke bezel.normally is spin from side not from top.that why spigen left side got cut off.Only read positif feedback from buyer only i order.Maybe yours is same type but quality not same

Sent from HUAWEI P30 Aurora using GAGT

Last edited:

karloil

Reaction score
I got mine LTE for 398 local set too sealed

That's good value!

I was ready to pay 350. But then the store attendant told me the price drop to 310, so was quite happy about that. After the transaction, i checked thier website, the 310 was for the 42mm!!! So not sure if he quoted me wrong or really price dropped.

KYLee

Reaction score
I got mine at 319 after 30 dollars discount from shopee coupon. Didn't know theres an even cheaper option!

samsungXP

Reaction score
can share nice watch face that got barometer and altimeter show ?

Sent from P30 Aurora using GAGT

karloil

Reaction score
Speaking of altimeter - how did you calibrate yours? I don't know where in confirmed zero sea level in SG

KYLee

Reaction score
36 hours into using my galaxy watch on the first charge, very happy with the battery life! still has 75% left.

karloil

Reaction score
I think they calibrate based on location and map data.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Got it, just enabled mine. I thought you have to go somewhere 0 sea level to calibrate and enable. Thanks man!

samsungXP

Reaction score
Got it, just enabled mine. I thought you have to go somewhere 0 sea level to calibrate and enable. Thanks man!
it is the altimeter keep running or everytime need to calibrate ? seen like after sometimes the reading is negative value

Sent from HUAWEI P30 Aurora using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.