SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Hardy Afiq

Reaction score
enlisting into SAF,

i got PES BP when i went for checkup last yearrr, but now i lost weight slightly & now my BMI is below 27, about 25-26. thats why hopefully can bump up my pes to B1 at least? but i dont want to push my enlistment date furtherr

You enlisting into HomeTeam or SAF? Cause I do not see any enlistment date in 30th Oct tho.

What’s ur PES status right now? Temp PES or perm?

Spearmint90

Reaction score
enlisting into SAF,

i got PES BP when i went for checkup last yearrr, but now i lost weight slightly & now my BMI is below 27, about 25-26. thats why hopefully can bump up my pes to B1 at least? but i dont want to push my enlistment date furtherr

Call CMPB and clarify about it. Did you pass ur IPPT? If yes I’m sure they will put you with those PES fit intake ASAP (early Oct) but if you failed, likely you will be enlisting the earliest slot which is on November.

Hardy Afiq

Reaction score
ouuuh iseeisee thanks mann

Call CMPB and clarify about it. Did you pass ur IPPT? If yes I’m sure they will put you with those PES fit intake ASAP (early Oct) but if you failed, likely you will be enlisting the earliest slot which is on November.

o.o123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just went for my first ippt today at maju, the push up machine is quite strict, my backside bend like 3-4 degrees down is an immediate no count.

advice is just to learn proper form and don't waste energy trying to game the system lol.

Circa1999

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I ord august 2018,does that mean I have to complete my ippt by Dec 2019? Or will mindef send me a message reminder

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone went to bedok camp recently? are they still anal about dress code before entering camp for ipt/ippt?

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone went to bedok camp recently? are they still anal about dress code before entering camp for ipt/ippt?

Yes they will always be anal about dress code.

The reasons you are not called out is:
1) The people pretended not to see or humji dont say
2) They practised not looking at what you are wearing.

If you don't believe, you can ask them "Hey I am wearing slippers. Can I enter the camp?":s13:

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes they will always be anal about dress code.

The reasons you are not called out is:
1) The people pretended not to see or humji dont say
2) They practised not looking at what you are wearing.

If you don't believe, you can ask them "Hey I am wearing slippers. Can I enter the camp?":s13:

It's just dumb, I was in PT attire, booked in and then got called out to tuck in my tshirt.

5 steps after I walked through the gate, i pulled my tshirt back out like everyone else.

Really -_-

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's just dumb, I was in PT attire, booked in and then got called out to tuck in my tshirt.

5 steps after I walked through the gate, i pulled my tshirt back out like everyone else.

Really -_-
There’s a lot of dumb things happening. It’s all about optics and in a way also to protect their ass.

Because if you kena caught and higher ups question those people at the gate whether they told you to tuck in, at least they can touch their heart and say yes.

Ryrian

Reaction score
RT IPPT

Just went for my 1st RT session, is there a way to book RT-IPPT for 8th session? or just book RT like normally?

Disaresta

Reaction score
Just went for my 1st RT session, is there a way to book RT-IPPT for 8th session? or just book RT like normally?

Book normally but need to choose a slot that has IPPT. Then just report to IPPT counter and they will know one

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.