Sony TV discussion II {consolidated}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokémon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any recommended display/colour settings for X9000F?

I tried a few, but cannot seem to get the best out of it.

Buckbrick

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interested in getting Google home. Anyone successfully add TV to it? Read you need to buy and plug in chrome cast to turn TV on.

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interested in getting Google home. Anyone successfully add TV to it? Read you need to buy and plug in chrome cast to turn TV on.
My X9000F is shown inside my Google Home app and beside it I put a Google home mini and select it as default TV. My room also got Google Home Mini so I can control via voice instead of pressing the Google assistance button on the remote control.

I say I am going out, it will auto off my smart light and switch off my Sony X9000F then I say I am home it will on my TV back. Not too bad, set volume, increase or decrease also can ask Google Home to do via voice.

Other I tried are: Ok Google play xxxxxx on YouTube or xxxxxx on Spotify or TuneIn Radio on the TV and the TV will start showing or playing.

My parents at living room sometimes watch the TV that I felt very loud, from my room Google home mini I will ask the TV outside to lower volume. Haha, too lazy to walk out, or just use the Sony TV app to decrease the volume.

l1AGk1ql.jpg

Last edited:

Buckbrick

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! So I need to just buy the Google Home?

My X9000F is shown inside my Google Home app and beside it I put a Google home mini and select it as default TV. My room also got Google Home Mini so I can control via voice instead of pressing the Google assistance button on the remote control.

I say I am going out, it will auto off my smart light and switch off my Sony X9000F then I say I am home it will on my TV back. Not too bad, set volume, increase or decrease also can ask Google Home to do via voice.

Other I tried are: Ok Google play xxxxxx on YouTube or xxxxxx on Spotify or TuneIn Radio on the TV and the TV will start showing or playing.

My parents at living room sometimes watch the TV that I felt very loud, from my room Google home mini I will ask the TV outside to lower volume. Haha, too lazy to walk out, or just use the Sony TV app to decrease the volume.

l1AGk1ql.jpg

Jo1818

Reaction score
The new 2019 model 55X9500G still got built in microphone so you can use the Google Assistant without touching the remote. Hands free.

Unique.Melody

Reaction score
it will be 3 yrs warranty from the time of purchase regardless display set or brand new set as long as it is from reputable stores (i.e. harvey norman, courts, best denki, gain city etc..)

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it will be 3 yrs warranty from the time of purchase regardless display set or brand new set as long as it is from reputable stores (i.e. harvey norman, courts, best denki, gain city etc..)
On that topic, an unscrupulous salesman from C told me the warranty starts from date of delivery which is a lie. Lucky i asked sony. Its from date of purchase.

And i made it clear to the salesman that i dont mind buying in advance as long as it can be delivered 2 months later (home being renovated) & warranty doesnt start from date of purchase. And he claimed yes date of purchase 🙄

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm..... 55x9500g they offer me 2699 vs 55x9000f display set....

Which is a wiser choice?

Both offer mout installation and delivery only....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.