Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone can recommend the best reseller for Rolex? I am worried about buying fake as I’m not knowledgeable about watches
Those more reputable ones are ok uh don't go those unknown sellers bah

Sent from Google PIXEL 3A using GAGT

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah the amount of PLP on the ROCA group on Facebook is cancerous...

teh worst ones are those trying to score brownie points and claiming to put “friendship” first instead...if no agenda to buy watch ultimately dunch nid to keep reiterating it and hashtag then do all teh childish things...sinkies buying watches have stoop to a new low juz rike thhose juhu kia bring whole family take pic just to plp..

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ikr... It's really disgusting. Means that if don't plp to the extremes, there's zero chances of getting a watch from KHH...

Would like to offer an alternate view. There is near zero chance getting similar watches from all other ADs. Where those watches are going to? Nobody knows. VVIPs? Deep networks of grey dealers? Almost like am old boys club thing..

At least KKH still offers a chance. I frankly don’t see it as PLP but genuine praise if indeed KHH sells me a watch at retail where no other ADs would bother.

And no, i am not their customer nor planning to be one.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Would like to offer an alternate view. There is near zero chance getting similar watches from all other ADs. Where those watches are going to? Nobody knows. VVIPs? Deep networks of grey dealers? Almost like am old boys club thing..

At least KKH still offers a chance. I frankly don’t see it as PLP but genuine praise if indeed KHH sells me a watch at retail where no other ADs would bother.

And no, i am not their customer nor planning to be one.

If you see the recent allocation. It's all given to max close friends or personal friends.
Or friends of max personal friends

Max also scare to sell to random buyers. Later kena flipped outside and Rolex might say why they never screen their customers.

But then again. U wanna sell me. You cannot control what I do with it since I am already the owner.

Hard to explain la. Pwp best. No need write story. No need to explain or kena f from random outsiders when I need to sell it.
No obligation.

Don't buy Rolex lor. So difficult meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.