Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score

wlsh777

Reaction score
Jin sad. From weekdays sometimes got booster.. to no hab.. Friday got booster to no hab . Sat got booster to no hab... Hope tomorrow Sunday at least got booster.

Of course past few weeks for those who chase gems plus booster plus rental rebate, most of them earn gross fare as nett. Cos incentive payout more than the 20% commission deduction . If this goes on gwab will go bankrupt. Guess they need to stop for a while...

:(

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sad simi

when grab started e booster, we all shld know it wont last.

incentives are like bonus, they can be taken away easily.

no incentives is part of drivers lyfe

end of the day still must aasng to bring food home regardless whether u drive for gj or grab

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

wlsh777

Reaction score
Sad a while first lo. Slowly will get used to it bah. Yes most importantly is bring bread home for family so LL have to drive.

sad simi

when grab started e booster, we all shld know it wont last.

incentives are like bonus, they can be taken away easily.

no incentives is part of drivers lyfe

end of the day still must aasng to bring food home regardless whether u drive for gj or grab

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Starkism

Reaction score
Sad a while first lo. Slowly will get used to it bah. Yes most importantly is bring bread home for family so LL have to drive.

I agree, LL have to drive, to cover rental + fuel.
For me I don’t need bring bread home, but I need darn enough bread to return bank for my sch loan:o

katana71

Master Member
Reaction score
I agree, LL have to drive, to cover rental + fuel.
For me I don’t need bring bread home, but I need darn enough bread to return bank for my sch loan:o

You’re back! So how much did you make from Genting? :D

Brovale

Reaction score
zr9EFpj.jpg

Career progression? Lol...

From emerald to diamond ah?

Every day ard 10hrs, need to commit 6days and at least 1weekend and available for night shift. Their recruitment team very hype now. Drive cause got freedom, but if you join, you become their drivers, no more cherry picking, no more cancellation. The good thing is that you still doing the same thing, driving your Jin satki car to transport strangers, but now with a fixed pay and working company benefits.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mobio, Change unit.
Coe paper slide downsouth, not scary and affordable....

Say 60months warranty up, change unit again......

Brovale

Reaction score
양 다우 왕;121498862 said:
anyone know sienta hybrid Fuel consumption how much can hit? 2017 car from LCR
On paper FC for Sienta is 22-25km/L, according to some drivers sharing, you can expect 20 on average, on a 2yr+ phv, even wear n tear due to heavy usage, should be able to get 18-20.

But Sienta is a pretty low torque 103, so if you are a heavy leg accelerator or driving on heavy loads, going up lots of slope, likely to consume more, might ended up 16-18/l only.

*Personally, if you are looking for sliding door,mpv, hybrid, I would suggest go for the Honda Freed Hybrid.

Just sharing, since you asking for FC, I guess you want to save on fuel cost, there's a LCR rental calculator that can show you the possible FC, the fact is, unless you are going for 160trips and above travels, then the Hybrid FC benefits then will kick in, otherwise you are better offer with a normal petrol car, cause the rental prices out-weighs the savings on fuel. Base on the calculator, the fuel cost is around $50+ difference base on a 120trips, but you are paying $100 more just for the hybrid.(Ofc, when you are having 300-400gross daily, then this $100 weekly become insignificant.

Last edited:

Brovale

Reaction score
Some very good suggestions indeed.

————
LTA receives 86 suggestions on how to regulate taxi, private-hire operators

SINGAPORE - Point-to-point (P2P) transport providers like taxi and private-hire firms should not lower fares too much to gain market share. They should not jack up fares too much during peak periods. Taxi call bookings should be removed. They should be retained. Taxis and private-hire cars should provide child-seats. They should not.

These are some of the varied and often opposing views from a feedback exercise the Land Transport Authority (LTA) conducted to gauge what changes people want to see in P2P services.

Conducted between Jan 24 and Feb 21, the exercise garnered 86 suggestions from the public. On Friday (June 28), the authority released a summary of the feedback it received.

The LTA said most respondents wanted all P2P operators to be licensed to ensure greater regulatory oversight and to keep out fly-by-night operators.

Some called for all P2P fares to be regulated, so as to prevent operators from artificially lowering prices to gain market share. There were also calls for surge pricing - which sees fares soar during peak periods - to be regulated.

Respondents also called for "regulatory parity between taxis and private-hire cars, such as aligning the COE and road tax treatment... and removing the 2 per cent cap on taxi fleet growth". Private-hire operators do not have such a cap.

There were also calls for private-hire cars to have a fixed lifespan, like taxis, as well as for private-hire drivers to be at least 30 years old.

Those calling for call-bookings to be removed said such a method would not be viable for much longer with the growing popularity of phone apps. Opponents said call-bookings must be retained to cater to consumers who are less tech-savvy.

The majority of respondents want to hold operators accountable for the safety of both drivers and passengers.

The LTA said it will "take into account these pieces of feedback as part of our regulatory review and seek to develop a regulatory framework which safeguards commuter and driver interests, while also managing the regulatory costs imposed on operators".

It added: "Our vision is an open P2P sector that will allow new players and different business models to enter the market and provide different P2P solutions for our commuters.

"This will drive innovation, allowing commuters and drivers to benefit from better service delivery."

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...on-how-to-regulate-taxi-private-hire-operator

Dun be misguided! If everything the same, why the hell need so many company for? What company competition then, you drive for this phv company it is $1k, that taxi company also 1k, no matter where you go, as long as you drive you only can get 1k, they will Monopolize the market, then they say all rental 3k monthly, all 30% fees, all follow meter price like taxi..we must all follow, unless you dun drive. Looking at these, u still think it's a good ideas? You think you still get incentives? All regulated, means all the same, this company dun give, the other company also cannot give...

Take a look at the TAXI companies, so many of them, but what's competition? All same fares, today this company bring up $0.20, in 2weeks time all taxi bring up to the same price. You see any difference in their services, is there even any? The only thing is today u get sacked from thus company, you can just join another and become the same retared driver. Like now, grab ban, on go-jek..lol

But 1 idea, I support, the age limit, give older people have a chance to earn a living, while the mainstream company dumping these old people out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.