Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris8510

Reaction score
Yes especially these people go out without common sense I.e. They will cut across the direction you heading to (mah chiam asking to get bang by your car)

I personally encountered one incident while parking trying to reverse into the lot this young lady happily walk from my front left and cut right behind my real from left to right. If I never anticipate sure bang her for good.

Jaywalkers more dangerous than parked vehicles

Brovale

Reaction score
Yes especially these people go out without common sense I.e. They will cut across the direction you heading to (mah chiam asking to get bang by your car)

I personally encountered one incident while parking trying to reverse into the lot this young lady happily walk from my front left and cut right behind my real from left to right. If I never anticipate sure bang her for good.
Ya, the other time I almost knock down a e-cyclist, @Boon Keng Rd, the sort of U-turn Street, I was trying to merge into the main road, so I'm turning right to drive out while the traffic is on my left side, when check ing the traffic, I slowly move out, then my passenger shouted n I e-brake, the cyclist was in front of my vehicle.@_#_#&, the zebra-crossing is just right behind my vehicle only, he trying to save time by crossing in front of my car.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Side note

Electricity tariffs to rise 6.4% in third quarter to hit highest rate in nearly 5 years; gas tariffs to increase by 1.6%

양 다우 왕

Reaction score
On paper FC for Sienta is 22-25km/L, according to some drivers sharing, you can expect 20 on average, on a 2yr+ phv, even wear n tear due to heavy usage, should be able to get 18-20.

But Sienta is a pretty low torque 103, so if you are a heavy leg accelerator or driving on heavy loads, going up lots of slope, likely to consume more, might ended up 16-18/l only.

*Personally, if you are looking for sliding door,mpv, hybrid, I would suggest go for the Honda Freed Hybrid.

Just sharing, since you asking for FC, I guess you want to save on fuel cost, there's a LCR rental calculator that can show you the possible FC, the fact is, unless you are going for 160trips and above travels, then the Hybrid FC benefits then will kick in, otherwise you are better offer with a normal petrol car, cause the rental prices out-weighs the savings on fuel. Base on the calculator, the fuel cost is around $50+ difference base on a 120trips, but you are paying $100 more just for the hybrid.(Ofc, when you are having 300-400gross daily, then this $100 weekly become insignificant.

i try before last time, i can cheong around 12-13 hrs per day. easily 1 day i can hit around 350km on the road. i try petrol sienta before. 1 day need to pump $50+. i try prius with same travel only pump less than $30. 1 day saving $30. so 1 week is $210. but of course sienta can do 6s.

so deciding now on prius or sienta hybrid.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
양 다우 왕;121505420 said:
i try before last time, i can cheong around 12-13 hrs per day. easily 1 day i can hit around 350km on the road. i try petrol sienta before. 1 day need to pump $50+. i try prius with same travel only pump less than $30. 1 day saving $30. so 1 week is $210. but of course sienta can do 6s.

so deciding now on prius or sienta hybrid.

if u ask me, 6s jin ho tan.

though i am driving a prius now, i feel 6s haibleed/diesel betta

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

rewired

Reaction score
Me driving Honda Freed Hybrid. Not as sakti as Prius :p

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
i maybe changing to honda stream , now looking for a renew one. but still considering

j.o.i.d

Reaction score
Just got 1 rider wanna go pan pacific hotel. Text him say road closure cannot go in, ask him to cancel. He say i cant go in shld b i cancel, why need him to cancel. I told him road closure not my fault or grab fault. Thn he say how to go if road closure, i say take public transport, then he say he got money to use. This is where im pissed. Got money bid shot ah, got money then go ask garment open a road for u lo. Got money dont take grab, take limousine better. Pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.