[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I only managed to raid 2 weather boosted Raikou from 4pm to 5pm, after which it turned cloudy. My mistake was not to capture it quickly using golden razz, instead using silver Berry and was too greedy.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My baby account no shiny but caught 1 96% & 2 91%...................:s12:

My main account not so lucky and luckily I was able to find back my raid gym which I given out due to only 6 players and luckily at last managed to bring it down but also only a 84% one...................... :o

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My baby account no shiny but caught 1 96% & 2 91%...................:s12:

My main account not so lucky and luckily I was able to find back my raid gym which I given out due to only 6 players and luckily at last managed to bring it down but also only a 84% one...................... :o

Good catches! My sole one is 87%.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Raided 9 times each account for both main and baby accounts

Only 1 shiny, luckily for main account

No high IVs as well, think best is 91 or 92% only

But first time got 2 shinies (alolan rattata and diglet ) on the first day, and both in main account as well.

Now must concentrate on shiny Groudon from tomorrow.

Till now haven't got one yet

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
People looking for premium passes but not incubator should quickly snap up the event box b4 it's gone

6 premium passes plus one quick incubator for 480 coins is a good deal

Buy 3 for 1440 coins will get 18 premium passes plus 3 speed incubator

Compare to the ultra box at 10 PP and 10 quick incubators

Depending on what you need

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Guys, if u managed to read this now, try to raid 5 times before the usa Raikou raid hours are over. There seems to be 5 passes for us too in this time zone, though no Raikou of course. Can use it whatever u want, like Groudon or other tiers.

edmwperson

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, if u managed to read this now, try to raid 5 times before the usa Raikou raid hours are over. There seems to be 5 passes for us too in this time zone, though no Raikou of course. Can use it whatever u want, like Groudon or other tiers.

Raided yesterday? Today can raid again?
Anything to edit?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Raided yesterday? Today can raid again?
Anything to edit?

I just used up 5 free passes to raid Groudon.

I think as long as the Raikou event is still active anywhere, the 5 passes will be awarded. Now USA still got until 10am before their Raikou event over, for the gmt - 7 zone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.